Meryl Streep -- And the Oscar Goes to ...

3/7/2010 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Meryl Streep has one sure-fire Academy Awards prediction for tonight.

Meryl Streep

HINT: It's not her.

victorpark

I'm sure this no-talent, douchebag socialist will no negative political statements to make like she does when her 'commisars' are NOT in office...all is good in their land of make believe.

Floridachik

the guy walking next to her..with the base ball cap..looks very familiar.....like another celebrity...

sara

meryl streep sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deserves an oscar just like she did the last two oscars.

Darlene

Both her & Sandra deserve oscars!!!!

J Byrd

I just hope that huge hippo Gabourey Sidibe doesn't win. I saw Precious and it was nothing but shock value. It wasn't that great, in fact I'll never see it again. As far as her acting, she just stood there in every scene, there was no acting at all. What director is going to hire her to star in a new movie? Anyhoo's nuff said. Over and out.

Marta

WHEN I GROW UP I WOULD LIKE TO BE LIKE HER

Stupididy at its best

She will never ever be the greatest actress of all times. This place is reserved to the one and only BETTE DAVIS. No other actress has surpassed her greatnesss and her talent. She was the most OUTSTANDING AMAZING FANTASTIC talented comedian I have ever seen. Meryl Streep may be great but she is a class below Bette.

WillOTheWisp

I just love Meryl Streep! I'd watch even the crappiest of movies if she’s in it.

She kept her image clean cut, and I never heard anything bad about her. She’s been married since 1978 to the same husband. She’s this wonderful working mother, and her four kids just love her to pieces, so that says a lot for her ‘real’ character.

I’m just looking forward to some new movies with Meryl Streep in them.

Namers

Meryl Streep, is the only actress who can disappear into a role with and affect and accent, and where need be, musical chops; Nichole Kidman is next up.

Linda Lovelest

** If I'm not mistaken Streep is the only actress to receive a handwritten note from Bette Davis congratulating her on her many Oscar wins/& nominations. Streep and Vanessa Redgrave will go down in history with Bette and Greta Garbo as some of the greatest female actresses of all time.

Stupididy at its best

I agree with you but don't forget Ingrid Bergman as one of the greatest too !!! Her performance in Casablanca was memorable and timeless.

razzledazzle200

What's up with that? Hey, Meryl, we all LOVE you. Why not show a little more of that warm and lovely smile, especially at Oscar time? Come on.

THINK TANK

she could`nt act her way out of... of a act of herself/she has no self MAN when do we get REAL art..not mouth`SS