Sandra Bullock Is the Worst Actress of the Year

3/7/2010 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She may well win the Oscar for best actress later on, but last night Sandra Bullock accepted the award for worst actress of 2009.

Sandra Bullock

True to her word, Sandy showed up to last night's Razzie Awards to accept the trophy for her performance in "All About Steve." She promised to return next year ... if everyone promised to actually sit through the entire movie.

Not happening.

Markmarks

Critics are saying that although Sandra Bullock’s new film is certainly a great movie, it is also really racial, and quite demeaning towards African American people at large.
Apparently the boy’s real mother is portrayed as so incompetent she couldn’t tell how many kids she had, or who their fathers were.
I think though that the real story is one of humanity, after all Leigh Anne played by Sandra Bullock seriously gave the boy “big mike” an unbelievable opportunity in life…Having read a bit about Sandra Bullock, you could say she is not so unlike the character she plays. I learned more about her here.

Juliana B.

I can't stand her, I wish she would just go away.

Misty

I watched All About Steve, I bought the DVD. I don't see how that movie qualifies her as a bad actress. The whole point of the movie is to love yourself despite not being "normal" like everyone else. I respect Sandra as an actress, she is actually one of my favorites. I appreciate that she doesn't seem to be afraid to do a movie for fun!! Whatever, those Razzie folks have their opinion and I have mine.

Sharona

Sandy is such a class act. From a Razzie to an Oscar! I love the way she and Jesse look at each other.

Lidia

Sandra is the best, is hilarios, she play comedy, drama, she is goo in all. she deserve win Oscar.congratulation sandra Bullock

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3