Heidi Montag Cast in Ron Howard Project?!?

3/9/2010 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag, her robo-bod and unparalleled acting talents have caught the attention of an A-list director -- Ron Howard!

For reasons unknown, Howard collaborated with "The Hills" star on a new FunnyOrDie video -- which was directed by the Oscar-winning filmmaker.

For the record -- Meryl Streep hasn't even worked with Ron yet.

Nina

In the bathtub scene, she looks like an old woman in her 60's. Sad.

lovetMZ

This would have been funny if it were Joan Rivers doing it! I wonder if she still hopes to get a music career after turning herself into a complete clown. This poor girl is circling the drain - it's only down from here.

Monica

Was that suppose to be funny? That was stupid! Shes joking about looking like a robot when she really does look like one!

Grouch

Still ugly.

Bry21

That wasn't even remotely funny. And I love Ron Howard's work.

hot snot

i can't BELIEVE she said she was upset she didn't go larger with her boobs. UGH...she's going to get MORE done to make those things larger? she will fall over

S D M F

SKANK ALERT
SKANK ALERT
SKANK ALERT
SKANK ALERT
SKANK ALERT
SKANK ALERT
SKANK ALERT

Ron Howard went slumming for this.

Borat

Has there ever been a funny "Funny or Die" video?

I'm serious.

Princess

Plastic surgery or even before without it she was a fugly girl but now with the surgery she's now a fugly freak-looking girl.

Noneya

I thought this was great. At least she can joke about her surgery.

Marc

Big rack. I'd still hit it.

mydownthere

Heidi goes around talking about how she is such a good christian, holding high standards, and praying about everything. If she is so close to God, and trully thinks of him as the creator and lord, why did she insult him by changing what god had given her? Is she saying that she knows more than God and thus has the power to alter his mighty work?

Brooke

I think this is great that she can make fun of herself. It actually made be like her a bit more.

Why are people on the comments so negative about the way she looks now? I think if she's happy with the way she looks, then that's all that should matter.

Chris

What's with the gross giant monster feet?

TL

Was this supposed to be funny? I get the sense that it's attempting to work in the same mold as the Paris Hilton video, but failing miserably in the comic element. I hated watching this piece of crap.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments