Law Firm:

Jackson Estate

Owes Us $400k

3/9/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by:
The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

Lee Lee

Gee, the words out that there are only a couple of days left to file claims....this wont be the last...NEXT.

Linda Lovelest

PolarBear

The Michael Jackson Estate owes me at least $2,756,309.53 for the following: arbitrary reasons I will come up after I'm paid. It's true, it happened just as I'm reporting.

DIVA

That was beautiful Adriana. The last part (his words) just shows how tremendous his heart was. Going through all of the hell, he still had hope for humanity & was still willing to give. I love you so much more Michael. I think of you each & every day, praying that God would turn the clock back so I can save you my love. Help, I think that I'm obsessed with Michael Jackson. I need help.

Lee Lee

Harvey, you picked the picture yourself didn't you??

I think this is the "I look like a Lizard " look , that Michael himself said disgusted him.

TMZ , you guys have much nicer pictures....Stop being so low!!

Murray's lips

Why is it taking some of the 'creditors' so long to come up with their claims? Michael passed away 9 months ago. If he really owed them money, they would have filed back in September. Come on. Let Michael's kids have the inheritance and leave it alone!

I can't believe in 3 months it will be one year since he left us. I feel like it was yesterday that I was sitting in front of my TV in shock like the rest of the world watching everything unfold on TV. Miss you Michael!

Inquiring Mind

17. *** Oh Hell TMZ...the photo's fine. He's probably grabbing his grab and thinking....here I stiffed another who put it on my tab for years.

Posted at 4:24PM on Mar 9th 2010 by Tellit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-law-firm-venable/2#comments#ixzz0hiY6JCWm

Or he's sayibg here TELLIT..TAKE IT DEEP! AHAHAHHAHAHA... C'ya....

Em

Um, did they just catch wind of Michael Jackson’s demise? Did Michael go for three years without paying this legal company and they continued to do business with him? Was it Michael himself that accessed the company or one (or more) of his advisors? It would be interesting to see their “terms”.

When can these creditor claims come to a halt? I thought the date had passed already. Oh I’m quite sure MJ had more than a handful of legal issues what with claims, Neverland, other properties and consequent mortgages, his three children, music copyrights, catalogs, assets, personal business, etc. etc. What a mess. With all the people that were on his payroll, who the heck took care of him? Who advised him? Who was responsible for settling his debts? Yes, Michael Jackson spent like a drunken sailor and it seems credit was extended like mad to him but, at the end of the day, with all the people that were paid to be his advisors, his managers, his accountants, his lawyers – you mean to say, no one could rein in one man? C’mon. The paycheque was obviously the incentive and little else. Some of these companies and individuals that extended credit with little to no collateral should call it a day and chalk it up to poor business and bad debt.

Michael Jackson wasn’t a stupid man, he was quite intelligent, albeit indulgent and naïve. I truly think there was some awfully stinky things happening behind his back. I sure hope Branca and Maclain are on the up and up and have Michael and his children’s best interests at heart. God forbid if they’re in on any of the scandals and corruption that surrounded Michael’s life, before and after his death.

Michelle

Dont believe what the bodyguards say. It is all about the money...if he was revealed to be a predator, they would all lose out on the money.

just sayin

for F.U.C.K sakes i doubt anyine gives a S.H.I.T stop reporting thease credit rubbish so over it now BORING

just sayin

Karen in Texas

I thought the statute for filing claims against an estate was 6 months. At least thats the way it works in Texas. Why did it take them so long? If I was going to file a claim I would have been first in line. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

sheena

look micheal jackson is alive listen to this is it backward to the one that keep saying mikes is a pervert get alife dumb asses

Linda Lovelest

22. Posted at 4:35PM on Mar 9th 2010 by Sweet Doll
________________

roflmao....honey you ruined my lunch for me!!

A man who collected/carried around/& played with baby dolls, a man who furnished his homes with mannequins to "keep him company", a man who collected little boys like toys, a man who wore make-up and wigs and dressed in women's clothing and heels?

Sweet Doll, stop fantacizing about him.
AHAHAHA

wtf

Did that man pay any of his bills?