Law Firm:

Jackson Estate

Owes Us $400k

3/9/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by:
The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

Linda Lovelest

28. Did that man pay any of his bills?

Posted at 5:41PM on Mar 9th 2010 by Pffft
___________________

Wait and ask that question/get that answer in a few months when we get a final total of the damages that the MJFT had to pay out.
rofl...

!

He was just a thief.

scum bag TMZ

The estate administrator doesn't need to do anything to repair Michael's image. Before Michael's passing, tickets (close to a million tickets) to his This Is It tour were sold out in a few hours. He was the best selling artist in the world in 2009. Michael had and always has a strong fan base around the world. An icon of his statue doesn't need a publicity stunt.

Ah, Tellit, get over yourself and Michael Jackson, F@ckin' freak! Who cares how much money he spent, didn't spend, how much he fixed his nose...who the F@CK cares, good god you're a nut, on here every day, apparently. Who cares...leave this man and family alone.

you're a joke, all you do is comment on him every d@mn day, what does that say about your sorry life. how much charity work and money have you contributed to in your sorry life.

Who the H@LL gives a flying F@CK about how much money he owed, it's his business, not yours. Grow up freaks!

Get over your obsession with Michael Jackson, he don't give a d@mn about you! Get some meds or something weirdo!

Claire

THEY WANTED MJ LIVE, WE WANTED MJ ALIVE (2 This Is It eyewitness accounts)

This is so sad, Mj was unhappy on his last days He said those concerts would kill him........he was right
it all got to be to much for him and i would say he wanted to sleep badly, he was depressed so Murry gave him extra..........poor MJ

Claire

34. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI-U6-1KI0Y

Posted at 6:10PM on Mar 9th 2010 by Phantom of the Opera

Lets hope he does he deserves it I just hope he is happy and finally has peace

wow

You Are my Life

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before
Now it's all clear
You took away the fear
And you brought me back to the light

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You are my daytime my nighttime

My world
You are my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
‘Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer
to all that I am
And I'm a better man
Since you taught me by sharing your love

You gave me strength
When I wasn't strong
You gave me hope when
All hope was lost
You opened my eyes
When I couldn't see
Love was always here
Waiting for me

Linda Lovelest

35. Posted at 6:12PM on Mar 9th 2010 by telllit is a weirdo
_________________

Ah...lol...and you're on here 24/7 under multi nics kissing his talented but weird ass. I bet you and the average poster on these boards Daily outposts me 30 to 1. Stop sticking your nose in my business...Mind your own business. I don't single out and attack/target your stupid hypocrital ass....couldn't even if I wanted to...you hide behind a cowardly aka.

F off.

Who Cares reads a wonder

KISS ME FOOL or pay me,,,STIFF ME oh no way .I will pee on you

Linda Lovelest

35. Posted at 6:12PM on Mar 9th 2010 by telllit is a weirdo
_______________

PS. You know why you single me out and target me rather than the real weirdos and MJ haters on these boards? Because what I do say is the truth....what they say is the BS. And you just can't stand it.

You have a real problem that no amount of meds can take care of...sorry. You just show the whole world exactly what the typical MJ fan is like.

Claire

Posted at 6:27PM on Mar 9th 2010 by Songbird

This one is about his kids

Who Cares reads a wonder

#35 right on... time FLUSH THIS TOILET.

scum bag TMZ

tellit is a troll, on here 24 - 7 pretends its ric and has about 7 other aliases, it's just the type of person MJ would have had a Protective Order against. Or just someone at TMZ trying to entice people to comment back to it...

ain't nothing about being a MJ fan or not. Doesn't matter, you Tellit are a nuthead! Yeah Granny - nanny Wacko...pleeeaaaassseee!

Clearly deluisional is your middle name. You don't know Michael Jackson, never spoke one word to him, have you...freak.

Get your own life...walk your sorry hairy azz down to the Salvation Army, Red Cross and donate your wasted life and time.

FREAK! Get over your weirdo obsession with Michael Jackson. Geeezzz, what in god's name did you do with yourself before he died...sad, you are a sad, sick human being.

Get a pet and call it a day! You're obviously someone who is mentally ill, which again is sad. You can comment back with all your potty mouth language and nasty talk. Anyone who reads these blogs knows it.

SAD, sad life!