TMZ Live: Dennis Hopper, Letterman & Lindsay

3/9/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including the Dennis Hopper divorce scandal, the guilty plea in the David Letterman extortionist case, and the President of the Hard Rock Casino's apparent suicide.

Plus: Michael Jackson's bodyguards' tell-all on "Good Morning America" ... and Lindsay Lohan's $100 million lawsuit against E*TRADE.

that.is.all

Harvey

Do not get on the stool again like that, on your knees, i got a visual.

THINK TANK

Did u`s ever hear of ME& how AM`I working fro agin?...I forgot& dropped the 1400 pound leg deal but striped the weights and did 40 more.JIMMY KIMBLE? is he with you or CBS sony fox?.I need a livetime open loop THINKTANK wired can ABC do that Or do I have to?vertual is too hard on the health.Can I write the next script for johhny walker...the CODE talker or should I wait untill someone else does?.I don`t know I think I should get the pro set and loopin to some inside system?.THINK TANK and real time GPS should buy me sometime?.I can moble but I have to be home by 7pm as thans when the wife gets off

Lil

Hi-I just saw the interview with the bodyguards for Michael Jackson on Good Morning America. They looked very sincere. It was many woman that he dated or saw. They said 2. And maybe it is as simple as there isn't much to say. They said he was very sad most of the time. Which I think with isolation would be true. they said he did get frustrated and got upset. they did say some things he did was strange and unusual to us but not to him. I hope the truth does come out. It would be nice for his children. One thing everyone said he was a good father.

um, no thanks

Mike,
I have been about two feet away from Paris at a bar and was not at all impressed. She is below average in the looks department by LA standards.
I am not trying to rip on her because there are some very hot women in LA but if you ask me she has about as much celebrity status as say, Shauna Sands or Melissa Rivers. No one is going to fight over an autograph.
A few years ago when she was all over the place I would say she was more in the league celebrity wise of someone like Nicole Richie is today but today Nicole is bigger celebrity than Paris.
She would get more looks and buzz from about her being out and about.

Doretha Peters

My comment is about your stupid TV show and the uninformed people you have working for you. Someone on your show stated that the cameraman asked a Black man if he was latino or hispanic, and you all laughed like that was an impossibility. Those 2 Black people on the show always let you trash the black race and they did not speak up regarding this matter. Their are black latinos and hispanics right there in L.A. Manny Ramirez of the Dodgers, Zoe Saldana of Avatar and numerous others. Since you seem not to know anything about Black folk, you should not mention us on your show.

cawobeth

What makes me sick, is who gave the interview & that awful company she works for.
I never heard of confidentiality agreements for body guards.
Guess that would be part of security.

whatever TMZ - - -
You guys sure are getting a lot of questions here;
maybe you could be shrinks & body guards could be doctors.

what_do_you_think?

Black Barbie Sold for Less Than White Barbies at Louisiana Walmart Store. March 9, 2010.

A Walmart spokeswoman, Melissa O'Brien said that the price change on the Theresa doll was part of the chain's efforts to clear shelf space for its new spring inventory

"The implication of the lowering of the price is that's devaluing the black doll," said Thelma Dye,
the executive director of the Northside Center for Child Development,
a Harlem, N.Y. organization founded by
pioneering psychologists and segregation researchers
Kenneth B. Clark and Marnie Phipps Clark.

V

Since Kate Gosselin is having a dance floor installed in the basement of her home, any chance that the kids will make an appearance on the DWTS when they show rehearsal footage??

V

Which celebrity would you guys want to meet that you haven't already??

V

What are your thoughts on the sushi restaurant in Santa Monica, "The Hump", serving an endangered whale species illegally??

Missy

Harvey/Mike you two are so stupid! MJs bodyguards are telling the truth,why is that so hard to believe? They said he was not a pedophile which all his true fans already knew! Get over yourselves!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4