Corey Feldman at Corey Haim's Mother's Place

3/10/2010 8:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed in black, Corey Feldman was spotted today at Corey Haim's mother's apartment -- the place where his best friend collapsed before being transported to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

media_removed_tmz

Warren

Beware of the Grim Reaper of addiction Feldman. You may be next.

Houston

Their friendship seemed to have extended far beyond just publicity. I feel very bad for him.

riottgirl

Another sad story. Another person killed by "legally" prescribed meds. Even if he was clean now, he had 20 years of addiction under his belt. So sad. My deepest condolences to his family and his friends. May you rest in peace, Corey.

Juliets

What the hell took him so long?!

Rob

Probably looking for the "stash".. a bunch of total liberal losers.

Pablo Alleycorn

.......and then there was one!

Viva Argentina!!!!!!!

Lana M

who's the big dude he's talking to?

criss

Probably a bodyguard for the family. Or maybe just some guy

Laur

The comments on here are SICK!

Corey Feldman does NOT do drugs first of all. Second, maybe you all need to remember KARMA!

RIP Corey!

I am so sorry to Corey's family, and his brother Corey Feldman. I know there hearts are broken.

Mama

What one wears to meet people in mourning ... a black baseball cap. Tacky.

King

Why, so he can check his phone messages and chat with some random black dude or because he knew the papparazzi would be there?

Todd

It felt like another part of my childhood died yesterday. Living in Canada, I used to watch Corey Haim on the Edison Twins TV show. It was almost like I was growing up right alongside him. He struggled with his demons, but he made an honest effort to turn his life around. He wasn't the first or the last young actor with an addiction. Drugs are practically everywhere in Hollywood, and it's often hard to resist the temptation because it's always there. Corey was human, as are the rest of us. And underneath his good looks and his addictions, he was a really decent guy. The Lost Boys was my favorite movie when I was a teenager. It inspired me to write a vampire story of my own. They don't make films like that anymore-- the kind that never leave you. I hope it gets re-released on DVD. RIP good man.

tim

I hope Feldman has enough respect the pull or cut the retarded piece of hair hanging in his face. That he has been sporting lately.

King

"Tags: apartment,"

What genius is writing your tags?

MissDee

M.C.,when are you and other people like you going to smarten up and realize that what goes around comes around! As long as I live, I'll never understand how people can be so mean and hateful. To say something like that M.C,speaks volumes as to what kind of person you are.Someone obviously hurt you somewhere in your life.I feel bad for you. Corey Haim you will be missed by me and others.BYE LUCAS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments