Corey Feldman at Corey Haim's Mother's Place

3/10/2010 8:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed in black, Corey Feldman was spotted today at Corey Haim's mother's apartment -- the place where his best friend collapsed before being transported to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

media_removed_tmz

Valerie

Feldmam loved Haim. Without a doubt. When I think of what a friend should be, I can think of Feldman. He stuck it out with Haim through think and thin, good and bad, while single and newly married. He stuck by his friend where many would have walked away. May they each find peace. My heart goes out to Feldman on this very sad & tragic day.

Juliets

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I voiced mine, as you are voicing yours. Just because I can't stand Corey Feldman means nothing as to the person I am. Maybe you should look at yourself first. Nothing we say on here has anything to do with what has happened in our life. What a pathetic statement. And I don't believe in karma. When Corey Feldman deserves it, I will then give respect. So far, he has not earned it.

Harry Bawls 2008

Feldman blows. This azzhat is a disgrace and should be banned by court order from appearing on any tv shows (or movies)again. He is hated with a passion usually reserved for dictators of small countries and I hope someone kicks him in the nuts as he leaves Larry King's studio tonite.

Garethrh

I concur obviously people don't have anything better to do than write hate filled comments when a celebrity has died, are you upset that they made something of their lives and you are bitter, sad and decide to take up being a internet warrior to boost your self esteem. Rip favorite films, license to drive, dream a little dream, lost boys, many more.

Jolena

Corey Haim dying so young is tragic and my heartfelt prayers go out to those whom loved him, but 99% of the comments here are pathetic. You all have the right to express your "opinion" but come on people use some common sense.

Lil

I know of several people that tried to self medicate when sick and almost died.
This is such a needless tragedy. He was darling back in the day and still very handsome...so sad.

TORI

Leave Corey Feldman alone unless it's something positive your saying. He tried to help his friend and in the end nothing could help him. They were soulmates/best friends and brothers I'm sure he is devasted and if he wants to wear a black ball cap or have orange hair, who the heck cares but jealous haters!!!

savannah

god bless corey. blessings and love to your family left behind.
Thank you for some of the all time best teen flicks ever!
I feel saddend that some find a need to spill such vile over your passing. but knowing that their are people just like me, who loved you and will miss you dearly!

TRACEY

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE .
MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GOES
OUT TO HIS MOTHER. AS A MOTHER OF 3 SONS
MY HEART COULD;NT TAKE LOSING A CHILD
MAY GOD KEEP YOU DOING THIS TIME !!

stacy

corey if u read these don't listen to some of these people who talk crap ,if they were in that situation they would be saying something different.this is a tragic loss and he will be missed.my heart goes out to everybody who knew him.stay strong,much love and respect........

capt andy

he was trying to score some drugs from the brother..what else could he have been doing??/hee hee heeee

Jennifer

I truly believe that Feldman does care. Yes I know at times he may have kept his distance from Haim but being friends with an addict isn't all fun and games. Sometimes no matter how much you care for someone you just have to step back and let them go their own way. There becomes a point when you become an enabler if you continue to support their destructive ways. I also know (with insider information) that the Coreys have been hanging out quite often in the past year or so which leads me to believe that Haim had truly been trying to conquer his demons.

Also someone was making fun of Haim for living with his mom on another post. Just wanted to point out that Haim was living with his mom because she had breast cancer. He's always been super close with her and felt that she needed him by her side while battling another form or demon.

RIP Corey!

Nox

I apologise for my spelling in advance but I believe this needs to be said.

I’m trully saddened by this and slightly disturbed. My question is …… whare were the parents of these children? Whare were they whall their children were left alone with people they didnt know to be open to sexual abuse? We blame Corey for doing drugs and yes that was his choice and it was not the best one, but if we are going to be placing blame we have to look at whare it all started… whare were the parents? They had to sign off to let their child act in these movies. They had to know their child was not home or with them. Whare were the parents to say “no my child will work then come home to me.” I just dont understand how this could happen if trully parents were involved and supervising. Hollywood as we all know is full of drugs and sex so what sane person would let their 14 year old 10 year olds out alone at night? Also keep in mind it wasnt just the Corys look at Drew Barrymore she wrote in her own book how she was drinking whall she was filming E.T i think she was 8 years old. These Children were exposed to far to much at sutch a young age. The part that breaks my heart is that this could have been prevented with proper supervision and in some cases the parent seeing a problem and getting counseling for their child even taking them out of the spotlight if need be. I know this is a strong opinion and it is in no way ment to insult or offend anyone, but rather make us all take a look at our selves and see maby we as parents as family members as friends maby we are missing something and maby we need to get more active in the people we love’s lives before it is too late and we loose them forever. My heart trully breaks that we lost some one that just needed some one to love him and show him he was never trully alone. Sad part is now that we are only focused on this loss we are missing all the others that still are with us and can be saved.

KrownRoyalReview

It doesn't matter how many pictures you take of this kid. CH was the one with the heart. The only thing that makes the other one interesting is how close he was to that heart.

RIP lil bro.