Conan Launches 'Half-Assed' Comedy Tour

3/11/2010 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

conan obrien comedy tourConan O'Brien has announced a 30-city comedy tour -- but he's warning his fans, it's gonna be a "half-assed" performance.

As for what O'Brien will actually be doing on tour, Conan claims each show will be a "night of music, comedy, hugging and the occasional awkward silence."

The tour, which begins April 12 in Oregon, is officially titled "The Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour."

O'Brien will hit major cities across the country -- and Canada -- and will even be back in L.A. on April 24.

craig

That's what he is half ass. Or it should called Pale redhead crybaby.

Better Than You

Several shows already sold out. They already added extra shows in NYC and Chicago after the 1st date sold out.

And this is with virtually NO promotion whatsoever. Most Conan fans don't even know about this yet. This tour will be a success.

Marie

Got tickets to the San Diego and Vegas shows....can't wait to see what this half-assed tour is gonna be like ;)

Rhonda

Has this guy ever been funny on (or off) television? Send me the clip if you find one.

molotov69

its funny to read all the negative comments about Conan... i bet those people dont have a sense of humor and just plain dont get it.. just because Coco's style of comedy is different from Leno and Letterman, doesnt make it bad... Conan's comedy is freaking funny; people just have to realize he is joking most of the time... I grew up watching Leno and I used to watch Conan once in a while, but like 3 years ago, Leno became kinda lame to me and I started appreciating Coco's sense of humor. I already bought my tickets for the San Diego show!!!! cant hardly wait.

jfp

I WANNA GO!!!!

Milf Biggenson

Thanks for this TMZ! Never heard of this until a few minutes ago. I just bought tix for my wife and I for next month to see Conan in Alberta. He's well worth the 16 hour drive. My daughter will be greatly upset as she's not 18 and can't attend and LOVES Conan. I can't wait. Say what you want, naysayers, but this is going to be a night to remember. Just like the Titanic, only hopefully funnier and a little less tragic.

Joan

$100 nosebleed seats, $500 front-row seats, and a $700 "Meet 'n' Greet" package. Good god does this moron have enough money. He not Cher or Mondona, people will get screwed.

Craig

I can't believe that people are still crying for this crybaby. Give me a break. People who spend that kind of money these days on that crap deserve to loose it.

criss

I wonder if he'll be working blue

Jolene

I call BS, Alfie. You've never see Conan do standup and neither has anyone else. Conan has never, repeat NEVER, done standup. He's going out on tour to introduce people. What kind of idiot would pay to see that?

whybedumb

Don't forget the REAL reason he was let go by NBC...

pills2bury

wow o wow conan live !!!! just up and down and rub a nipple for me..

Marty

The Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour;
Shouldn't be a problem, he has never been funny!

Jo

Who cares...really? I don't find him funny whatsoever.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments