Axl Rose Takes Bottle Rocket During Concert

3/17/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was so pissed this weekend during a concert he almost walked off stage -- after being pelted with a water bottle.

It all went down in Sao Paulo, Brazil, when someone in the audience launched a liquid filled plastic projectile at Rose during the opening number.

Axl was ticked and stopped the show while screaming "You wanna f**k up the show for everybody? You wanna f**k with me and my boys? We will leave."

They didn't -- and the show continued moments later.

Paula

After all the hours he made the people wait, I wish the bottle would have hit the head :P
I love Brazilians :)

pink floyd

too bad it wasn't a brick!!!

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Into every life some rain must fall.

JJ

What a BIG baby.

This is nothing compared to what he has done to fans over the years.

You SUCK!

matt

I wish he would just leave FOR GOOD!

He single handedly screwed up what could have been one of the best bands ever!

You suck Axle!

Whamo

Whaaaaa...I'm a washed up rock star..whaaaa I'm a big fat pig...whaaa..nobody likes me...whaaa..I'm really trying to pretend this is G&R ...whaaa.whaaa whaaa.
FU Axle you Dbag hack. When does Chinese Democracy 2 come out?

Derek

Hey, the man set a boundary and I respect him for it, and I think the majority of the audience did too!

The little pr*** with the water bottle should have been escorted off the premises!

YourMomma

I will never understand WHY these pricks go to a concert just to throw crap at the band! It is completely stupid and a waste of money! Axl has ALWAYS gotten pissed when people throw stuff at him or THE BAND. I think anybody who throws something at a performer should be left alone with said performer for 10 minutes. It's just ridiculously stupid!

LAWRENCE

I find it odd that people are taking exception with Rose here. If I was him I would have done the same thing or declined to play again until the people around him pointed out the bottle thrower so I could have him removed. Sorry folks but just because you buy a ticket to a show doesn't give you the right to act like a loser and abuse the performer or athelete (who have this happen all the time). No story here.

Tom Jones

Maybe if he wrote more good songs and a lot less filler material people would not throw $hit at him! Welcome to the JUNGLE, we got fun and games!! Ha-Ha!!

JLS

It isnt' CELEBS that are crazy, it's society. Bottle rockets can really hurt somebody. Look at just the comments here. I rest my case. I don't care to see anyone hurt. Day to day life is so hard for so many these days, what's all of these posters' problems? A very sad commentary on humans wanting to see other humans hurt and in terrible pain either physically or emotionally.

El gringo

Axl handled that very well.

Prancy

I don't condone anyone throwing bottles at the guy, but he is such a tempermental baby, that it's difficult to have any empathy for him. He is so egotiscal. A prime example of someone who is own worst enemy. He had talent but is too impressed with himself to convey it.

todd

Too bad that water bottle wasn't filled with piss.
For the record, that was not Guns N Roses playing.
It was Axle and a bunch of bitches.
The real GnR died a long time ago, and Mr. Rose, aka douche bag, is the one who killed it.

too bad it wasnt a bullet

too bad it wasnt a bazooka...sick of this lil (p) rick anyway...he is soooooo irrelevent...axel and his cornrows should go and have a few drops of dirivan

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments