'Idol' Chick -- Amazing 'Grace'

3/18/2010 2:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "American Idol" standout Siobhan Magnus on Tuesday night's show (left) -- and Debra Messing as Grace Adler in a flashback episode of "Will & Grace" (right).

Siobhan Magnus and Debra Messing
One of them brought out the Lambert cackle to sing "Paint it Black" in an '80s prom dress on Tuesday.

We're just sayin'.

Mary

This is stupid..They do not look alike at all...Siobhan is just a kid and dresses like one...Siobhan even has the youthful sound...Current...but..she does not sound or look like "Glee" There are so many "Disney girls" and I really think Idol is trying to put Katie in that spot and it is okay because vote for the worst is going to keep Tim Urban and Katie in and there will be a lame winner..Siobhan and Crystal Michael too will not need Idol to further themselves..they are already known and will make it in the industry..

SKNX3

Siobhan Magnus Pretty much had no choice but to waive good-bye to her. I mean really it's a competition and Siobhan knew she had to eliminate her out of the picture sooner or later! Siobhan Magnus on American Idol will be an exciting event to watch tonight :) Canno't wait...

King

O I get it: they're both female and they both have faces, right?

brits ok

Don't care who she looks like, just know someone should put her in jail for crimes against humanity after what she did to Paint it Black on Tuesday night. That was the worst cover of any song I have ever heard and believe me I've heard some attrocities. Can't wait to see her screeching ass kicked off.

PlayfulLittlePup

Seriously? Is this feature a job assigned to somebody's nephew on probation and you post anything, no matter how absurd, lame, off the mark and irrelevant, he comes up with to build his self-esteem?

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

I think this girl has a wonderful voice & for the 1st time this season, I thought she ROCKED the hell out of 'Paint It Black'. That was the 1st Rolling Stone song that got me into the Stones. And her take on it was AMAZING!! Very indy & different! Plus it was also the 1st time I thought anyone did better than Crystal. But I still have mad love for Crystal. I think she's got so much soul!

BLECH

I thought that she was screeching because her necklace was too tight...

Jake

Gawd you tmz people are lame.....

LINDA

Shioban is a very beautiful, as well as talented personality. She has an "Audrey Hepburn" aura surrounding her. She is beautiful, sweet, sexy and a totally awesome vocal range. I've loved every arrangement/song she has performed on "AI" so far.

bubba

Siobhan is The Truth. She is Magnus the Magician, effortlessly pulling new sonic rabbits out of her hat every week. She may have pushed that last glory note a bit beyond her comfort level, but she was FEELING it. I've seen the Rolling Stones live seven times and Mick always hits a ton of bum notes, but it's okay because he's feeling it too. Now that Siobhan has won over Simon, I think she's wise enough to dial back the vocal fireworks in the coming weeks.

lilyx

Ahem. Lambert does not cackle. Siobhan was doing great until she attempted that high note which turned into a 'raping of 12 cats' sound. Her similarities to Adam I think, are her steady vocal confidence and the drama she brings to each performance.

trish

I AM A BIG FAN OF TMZ BUT YALL COULD OF DONE SOMETHING BETTER,COME ON!

Lily

When Siobhan where's her glasses I think she looks more like Carol Seaver from "Growing Pains" then Debra Messing in this pic.

brazen weep

LOL @

1. O I get it: they're both female and they both have faces, right?

Posted at 3:49AM on Mar 18th 2010 by King

... exactly. LAME!!!

DT

This article is worthless besides filling space. I think her face looks a bit Aniston-like myself, but again, space filler. Move on.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments