Dog the Bounty Hunter

3/19/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

YOUCH

What a surprise...NOT. All men cheat. It's in their jeans (Yes I can spell genes)

Some Faustkateer

Let's face it, Dog is creepy. He hides behind God while using racial slurs and cheating on his wife. The whole bunch is a little goofy, if you ask me....

UrMom

...wow, a racist AND a cheater?...who didn't see that coming, right?...loser

donn

well just look at his wife. for christum's sake.. she looks like a giant heap of plop (of course, he looks like a well-groomed pile of dung himself).. you know that he paid for any poon he's been given.

kmegi

i think everything is for show, it is not true, and he want just to be on the top shelf. His show is boring, and he need people to watch so a little scandal will do ? do u think so??

donn

his show is soooooooo tired ... it will be GONE within a year, and yes the prior post is correct in that this is just dog's desperate attempt to generate some interest in a lackluster show with POOP-POOR ratings..

donn

THEY ARE UGLY. BOTH DUANE AND WIFE LOOK AND SMELL LIKE NASTY TOE CHEESE

Kena

Oh Lawd, please make it stop! GO AWAY DOG!!!!!

tiger'smomaphonytoo

A Dog is a Dog is a Dog is a Dog.

todd

Dogs show is entertaining (sorry, morons, but it isn't going anywhere), but he was a fool for admitting that he'd cheated on his wife. I would not want that crazy bizatch knowing that if I were him. Can you say, "bobbitized"?

donn

Cheat with who, your hand? You suck, Chapster!

radarluv

Great job you disgusting narcissist, not only is your wife devastated, but the kids you "love so much" too.
Did you cheat with only women or men too???

Ben

I saw a special on this loser awhile back, and he has to have special 'lifts' put on his redneck cowboy boots because he's so short..and that MULLET for God's sake!!! And what's with the shirt unbuttoned to his anus-looking naval...ugh, when Beth finds this out, she's going to knock that mullet off his shoulders!

Whamo

I'd cheat too if my wife looked like that hogs a$$. I can just imagine the beauty that'd hook up with this Dbag. I'm sure he picked her up for his date in front of her double wide trailer.
She's have a mullet for sure and look like one of those things you see on People of Walmart.

?????

I know who he cheated with, she's famous. That barefoot $10.00 meth ho on route 55.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments