'Pretty Wild' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

3/23/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Pretty Wild" stars Tess Taylor, 19, (left) and alleged Burglar Bunch member Alexis Neiers, 18, (right) showed up to the same event in L.A. the other day.

Pretty Wild
Question is ...

tiffany

hahaha. PRETTY WILD GIRLS= WANNA BE KARDASHIANS!. Who the fuxk wants to see these annyoing white girls crying?? seriosuly. This is the worst show iv ever seen . The hills is better then this ****. There not even pretty . KARDASHIANS RULE E.

marcusnalgene

Im soo happy she got 18o days in jail. now she can think about how her actions have consequences.

The show is HORRIBlE !

JULIE

I AGREE REALITY TV HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM TO AIR PRETTY WILD!!! CRAZY & MORE CRAZY WITH THAT LOONEY MOTHER OF THERES FEEDING THEM DRUG'S & SEX! SHE'S SOOOOO SICK!!! SOMEBODY SAVE GABBY FROM THAT CRAZY WOMAN!!! TESS & LEXI ARE TO MESSED UP ALREADY BUT SOMEBODY HELP GABBY! JUST CUZ SHE HAS MONEY IT DOES NOT MAKE HER A GOOD MOM! SAVE GABBY FROM THAT CRAZY WOMAN!!!!

HOLLY

YOU GIRL'S ARE CRAZY! YOUR MOM IS AS MESSED UP AS YOU ALL!SHE TAUGHT YOU WELL!TAKE YOUR ADOROL & OTHER DRUG'S ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG CUZ YOU **TCHE'S ARE SO HIGH & OUT OF IT ALL THE TIME! IT'S EASY TO SEE!YOUR MOTHER TRYING TO GET MATCHING BRA'S WITH GABBY TONITE WAS SICK!SHE WAS IN PLAYBOY 40 YEAR'S AGO! GROW UP ANDREA! STOP LIVING THROUGH YOUR GIRL'S WHO YOUR WHORING OUT! YOU SLUT! SHE IS SO CRAZY & STUPID! THEN SHE'S IN THE BATHROOM TAKING NAKED PIC'S OF TESS.... WHAT? JUST CRAZY! AND I KNEW ALEXIS WAS INVOLVED & STOLE FROM THOSE PEOPLE.. YOU WERE DRUNK? MY ASS! GO DO YOUR TIME IN JAIL YOU THIEF, YOU LIAR!! YOU ARE ALL SO CRAZY!!! YOU MAKE PEOPLE SICK! STOP YOUR CRYING LEX WERE ALL SO SICK OF IT! CRY ALL YOU WANT! NOBODY CARE'S JUST LIKE JAVIER DIDN'T CARE EITHER! HE WAS THERE TO GET INFO FOR HIS REAL FRIEND'S! DON'T COME BACK ON E UNTILL YOU DO YOUR JAIL TIME! SO IT IS!!!! RIGHT? IF YOU SAY SO IT IS THAN IT IS!! HAHA! CRAZY ASS BITCHES! GET CLEAN & GET YOUR **** 2GETHER! SO IT IS!!!!

Lara

Who are these Bimbos! The show should be called...The Young and the Useless! This show is awful! I hope she goes to jail for what she did.

Kristie<3

Why are people who do not like these girls, or who don't watch the show leaving comments and complaining what a waste of time it is? Isn't it a waste of time to leave a comment about them? Obviously you care enough to say something even if it's negative. And then there is this wonderful thing you can do about shows that you don't like other than complaining about them, it's called...CHANGING THE CHANNEL! If you don't like it then don't watch it. And if people are worried about the show's influence over young girls, then there should prob be more concern over how people are parenting their own kids by allowing them to watch E! channel. That is why they have parental controls on tvs, so if young girls are watching the show then it must be bc their parents don't have a prob with it, otherwise it would be blocked, right? There is no problem with the show as long as it is viewed by the appropriate audience. People like to watch other people's drama, that's why People Mag, Us weekly, E! news, and all of those medias exploiting celebrity drama are all over the place. The Pretty Wild family is going to be dysfunctional and drama filled whether or not they have a show, so they are actually pretty smart for throwing some cameras in the house and making some money off of it. We are actually the ones responsible for reality show success, we love the drama (and don't lie haters bc you're only creating drama-centered around you no less- by talking s***) Ps. I like the girls, rock out with your c*** out ladies! Do the damn thing. Pps. Alexis, we all make mistakes in life, just learn your lesson from the experience and make sure you dont let it get you down. At least you have a loving family that cares about you bc so many people in the world don't have that. Appreciate the the things in life that really matter and don't take them for granted. Good luck girl! (Tess you rock! Youre such a good sis & bff. Alexis is lucky to have you by her side. I don't know what I would do wo my bff who has stuck by me through my hard times and mistakes.)

bigboyessj

these bitchz are FINE AS ****,, **** wat u haterz gota say,,

Jennifer

22. I must say I like the show. I think they are cute. And who ever says they try to be like the kardashians, how dumb just cuz they are sisters and they are on E.I think that the people that dont like this show are HATERS.

Sammi

I think she did it, now she has to fix her life! And LEARN from it all the DENYING it will take her NO WHERE in life, and isnt that against the Secret's guidelines?? I dunnno, who am I! HA but I did find the show entertaining and really would like to have a conversation with Alexis :) I have had similar problems AT HER AGE WENT TO JAIL FOR FRIENDS!! Wrong place wrong time, I was young refused to snitch! Ya know they say snitches get stitches, ha! so yeah does anyone know if these girls have actual SOCIAL site pages you can question and talk to them?

bobp1940

I enjoy watching your short videos,their very humorous most of the time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4