I Love Kelly?

3/25/2010 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's celebuspawn Kelly Osbourne at Heathrow airport on Tuesday (left) -- and the late great Lucille Ball back in 1988 (right).

media_removed_tmz
Golden girls.

We're just sayin'.

PolarBear

To this day, Lucille Ball remains one of the entertainment fields greatest talents, greatest developers and most overall accomplished. Carol Burnett picked up that baton and carried it very well. So very few. So very few.

Eric

Wait!! Lucy died?? when was this??

teamlauren

common, that's a stretch - you guys must be bored

Warren

Kelly is actually talented and a solid, interesting, actress. Go get yourself more movie work sweetheart. I think you could also have your own T.V. series. Please don't end up just posing for these internet rags. You have more talent than that.

SANTAFEJACK

I'm not so sure of her resemblance to Lucille Ball, but for a young woman who for years looked like she was headed down that sorry road her father took (drugs, etc), Kelly is looking like a real young LADY. She's dropped the baby fat, did herself proud on DWTS, and is making the most of that gorgeous head of hair she has. Go Kelly!

donna

Kelly, you have turned into a swan. You are now a true 'role model' for your generation. Head up and stay classy.

Jezzy

Love Kelly but NOT that pale violet toner!

Whamo

While I agree Kelly does look better than she ever has and I've seen shots of her where she actually looks kinda hot, she still has that huge jaw and cheek thing going on and you know she just a twinke away from blowing back up again. You'd think she'd have to stay on top of her diet every second or...boom back to her pudge weight.

ellie

She is so cute, adorable and a great sweet personality to match!

JoDale

I Love Lucy

TORI

I think she looks awful and that hair color/style is one of the worst I've seen on her. She looked really nice on "Dancing with the stars".

J.Mo

I really like Kelly's hair colour on her! One of those things you either love or hate I guess.

HUFFYONE

I have an idea for a reality Show let's watch Kelly Osborn being beaten daily!! She is a no-talent Skank who is just the daughter of Ozzy, oh and her brother too I would watch that,maybe have dad Bite her head off? just a thought.

oprah

good one TMZ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha