Carrie Prejean Sued -- Crosses PR Flack

3/29/2010 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean Sued -- Crosses PR FlackCarrie Prejean isn't just opposed to gay marriage, she's also opposed to paying more than $64,000 to the "Christian-focused" PR firm who helped her out, this according to a new lawsuit.

The group -- A. Larry Ross Communications -- claims Prejean contacted them back in April, 2009 and logged "hundreds of hours" helping Prejean spread her "biblically correct" message.

But according to the lawsuit, filed earlier this month in Texas, Prejean's actions were the opposite of Christian -- because she never paid the $64,857 bill.

WWJD?

Carrie Prejean Photos

yep

lol

Bring 'Em Young

To Carrie's #1 Fan,

Maybe she's just not that into you.

yep

Who is John Hinkley? I don't support the second ammendment so you're off if you were in any way referring to the artist formally known as yep.

Bring 'Em Young

He's a guy that had a crazy infatuation with a female celebrity. He thought he could get her attention by killing the president. Does it sound familiar now ?

yep

That guy was going tit for tat... He had it out for Obama, so maybe you were talking about him. But I let my anger out on the keyboard, so find a famous typer and compare me to him, John Hinkley isn't gonna happen with me. I was trying to get the attention of the guy that said SAY NO TO HOMOS.

Bring 'Em Young

yep

lol I don't remember tea bagger dudes maybe I missed something.

Bring 'Em Young

Looks like they all left at 4:40 P.M. Maybe they will all come back at the same time too. The way they spell, they must have all dropped out of the same grade school.

marge

Awwe, how convenient. "All" the Carrie haters seemed to stop posting at the exact same time. Weird. Makes you wonder if it's actually just one lonely, delusional person typing the same craziness using different names.

marge

I still don't get it. Why do Democrats applaud Obama for hating gays, but they attack a 21 year old college student that has nothing to do with policy, for agreeing with him?

marge

153. Yeah he's a Bozo. The truth is after same sex marriage is legal, that guy will move to Utah so he can marry a dozen guys. Hey what happened to all those tea bagger dudes that were impersonating women earlier ?

Posted at 7:52PM on Mar 30th 2010 by Gay Marriage

******************************************

How exactly will it be legal? Especially since it gets shot down by the voters in the bluest of blue states, California? LOLOLOLOL!!!! If it can't even pass there, then it can't pass anywhere!!! Nobody wants you freaks around!!!

luv it!!!!

marge

Looks like I really don't need to ask people to do this. They are doing it on their own at the ballot box!!!!!!

marge

Yep, it's fine and dandy if Clinton and Obama oppose gay marriage, but not a Conservative 21 year old junior in college. That's just crossing the line!!!!!!

yep

In the past, I didn't know it was all the same person. Now it's clicked. I won't be back so the 10 responses you put toward this will be in vain, I won't read them I'm deleting my history and really won't be back. One person's temper tantrum, dude get some help, you can't blame everything on gay people. Gay people don't owe you as much as you think they do, if you want to fix yourself it's gonna have to come from you. I'm learning that homophobes don't owe me very much, and it's not easy for me either cause it's easier to have someone to blame.

marge

yep,

why isn't Obama doing anything about gay marriage? Oh that's right, because he opposes it just like every other Democrat that has ever been President. Why did you vote for him again? Oh that's right, because you really don't care about gay rights at all. If you did, then you wouldn't have supported him.

You have been exposed, yet again, as a lying, hypocritical Neo-Comm bigot.

OWNED!!!!