Conrad Murray to Face Trial Judge

4/5/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad Murray got official word that L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will control his fate during his manslaughter case in the death of Michael Jackson.

Dr. Conrad Murray Video
Members of Jackson's family, including Joe, Katherine, Janet, Randy and Jermaine sat and watched as Judge Peter Espinoza told Dr. Murray to go downstairs to Judge Pastor's court.

TMZ first reported Judge Pastor -- a smart and tough man in black -- will preside over Murray's trial.

Murray is on his way downstairs right now ... and there's a big decision on the line ... whether Judge Pastor yanks Murray's medical license as a condition to bail.

We're in Judge Pastor's court ... so stay tuned.

Simon

There is more to it than Dr Murray. The case should be thoroughly investigated, including AEG's and Sony's involvement. I think Dr Murray was paid to do what he did so that AEG and Sony could cash on Michael after he was murdered. Michael's murder was plotted.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/conrad-murray-court-live-michael-jackson-manslaughter-hearing/5#c26862607#ixzz0kGTRFBLg

GOOD!!! I'll start buying Sony products. Maybe Sony felt guilty for havign this child molester on it's label.

Rachel

Justice4MJ..yes its 50/50 but I'm going with the alive theory...whats going on in court? he is not in jail yet I guess...I'd tend to think that no murder occurred...the music industry is a danger to him? you mean mind control or evil forces...please explain...in any case, I hope he's ok...I think he is...I'd like you to tell me about what you're talking about though...I dont mind debating the subject I just dont like those that call Murray a murderer and dont consider another possibility...this evil stuff and mind control thing is it real? He wouldnt be into that though...

Simon

I remember sitting in class and the news that Farrah died & I was sad
for her but I also knew she was sick. and i was surprised when
someone
said that Michael Jackson died. I was seriously happy. It was like a
relief that the freak that was Michael Jackson was no longer. No
longer did I have to look at is plastic surgery deformed, feminized
face. No longer did we as a society have to endure his lies, his
desperate attempts at making it seem like he wasn't absolutely crazy.
His anger outbursts at people like Tommy Mottola and his crazy antics
like dangling babies out of windows. NO more boys are going to have
to endure that child molester's "Jesus juice" or sleeping in bed with
that freak. No longer will we have to pretend he wasn't a deeply
closeted homosexual. I find it incredibly funny that anyone would
even for a second, entertain the thought that he was a heterosexual.
Michael Jackson was an extremely effeminate, shy around girls, deeply
closed homosexual. He wore wigs and makeup, eyeliner and lipstick and
fake eyelashes. he was basically one step away from being a drag
queen.
I'm glad the madness is over. None of the other jackson even have
careers anymore. I mean maybe Janet has a slight career but she will
never be as popular as she was in 1989- 1993. It's over for Janet and
it sure as Hell is over for Michael Jackson. I am SURE that his own
boys are spared from being molested by him.

tim

Team Murray FTW

Simon

DR. MURRAY MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU IN THSI TIME OF NEED. I AM SURE YOU WILL BE PROVEN INNOCENT OF THSE CHARGES. IT;S OBVIOUS THAT WACKO JACKO WOKE UP ND INJECTED HIMSELF WITH PROPOFOL.

Simon

In Was Michael Jackson A Pedophile? we dismissed the idea that
Michael Jackson was gay and the unlikeliness of his being a clinical
pedophile along with being an autogynephile. So what was he?

The idea behind erotic identity disorders—that sometimes the
sexual object can be inverted into the self—was first proposed by
two important Canadian sexual scientists, Kurt Freund and Ray
Blanchard. In their seminal paper, they focused on a series of real
cases of pedophilic sex offenders who each appeared to be erotically
aroused by the idea that they were children. Two of the pedophiles
enjoyed putting on boys' gym clothes and pretending to be boys, while
masturbating. Another fantasized about being a 10 year old boy
whenever he fondled children. Another requested a consultation with a
plastic surgeon in order to make his penis look more childlike. These
men might be called "autopedophiles." Like autogynephiles (who want
to become women and are attracted to women) and apotemnophiles (who
want to become amputees and are attracted to amputees),
autopedophiles have the sexual desire to become what they love,
namely children.

Freund and Blanchard noted that none of the pedophiles they studied
had erotic identity disorders as intense as typical autogynephiles do.
They speculated that perhaps "aspirations of paedophiles who wish that
they could be children are simply more limited by surgical realities."

The night of Michael Jackson's death, one television news show
focused briefly on Jackson's nose. A commentator speculated that the
evolution of Michael Jackson's nose was unconsciously motivated to
reduce physical similarity with his father's. In its final form the
disastrous nose was indeed very different from his father's (and his
own, original) nose, but that speculation ignores the equally odd
remainder of Michael's face. I am not expert enough in plastic
surgery to speculate about the precise procedures that Jackson had,
but one only has to look at a chronicle of the evolution of his face
to be convinced that the surgeries were vast. Indeed, his autopsy
report declared that he had had at least 13 plastic surgeries.

Normal people would hate to look like Michael Jackson did near the
end of his life, and so normal people tend to assume that the
surgeries were a series of big, compounded mistakes that Jackson must
have regretted. Bad plastic surgery surely happens. But when it does,
it is generally recognizable as a poor rendition of an aesthetically
pleasing goal. Not so, Michael Jackson's face, which resembled
nothing in the actual human, living world. Moreover, it has seemed to
me that there was something coherent about the redesign of his
face—coherent, not normal—suggesting that there was method in his
madness. If so, the 13 surgeries may be explained by something other
than 13 different errors of judgment.

Even if Michael Jackson's face had never seen a scalpel, even if one
were simply to listen to an audiotape of him talking (not singing),
one would have to conclude that he was one strange dude. The high,
breathy voice with the hyper-sincere tone was not his natural manner
of speech. Reportedly, when he got mad or surprised, he manifested a
"big deep voice." This suggests that the former, his public voice,
was an affectation.

The face and the voice were both unnatural, and he went to a lot of
trouble to have them. What was he trying to say and show with them? He
told us, quite directly, the most likely answer.

"I am Peter Pan," he said, more than once. He lived in Neverland.
His second wife, Debbie Rowe, said that in order to get in the mood
to have sex with her, Jackson dressed up as Peter Pan and danced
around the bedroom. She said: "It made him feel romantic."

Jackson and I are about the same age, and I remember the Disney
cartoon Peter Pan quite vividly. According to Wikipedia, in the
Disney cartoon "Peter appears to be in late childhood, between 10 and
13 years old." I recently reexamined the cartoon version of Peter
Pan, and sure enough, some of the facial features matched: the nose,
for example. Peter Pan had pointed ears. Sure enough, a photograph
of Jackson exists showing an ear that was described as "mangled by
plastic surgery" but looks like it just might be a surgeon's attempt
at pointy.

Some things don't quite match between Michael and Peter, however.
Cartoon Peter Pan's voice was more masculine than Jackson's public
voice. (Jackson's voice is more similar to Mary Martin's, the woman
who played Peter Pan on Broadway and in a television special.) And
Jackson's long hair—apparently a wig over a nearly bald scalp—is
a clear non-match.

Am I suggesting Michael Jackson was a

DeeWA2009

That hat of Joe's must STINK!

Simon

Michael Jackson was a severe drug addict and they will do anything to get their fix. it seems clear t me Michael Jackson injected himself. Dr. Conrad Murray did N O T H I N G wrong. he is an innocent victim here.

Rachel

sue from tampa he was innocent..you're wrong...leave him alone...understand me? dont provoke his fans bc I'm not in the mood for your hatred!!!

oh btw you're a sick person get some help..he didnt do that..they lied...they extorted money from him...and lastly Mr Chandler killed himself...he's a coward if you ask me..

BTW lady it aint over for MJ..
Love lives forever..
oh and Janet she rocks ok lady she's awesome in concert...

you have alot of hatred..get some help ok bye..

Simon

YOU KNOW WHAT? I DONT CARE IF DR. MURRAY GOES OT JAIL OR GETS OFF.
THE ONLY THIGN THAT MATTERS IS THAT FREAK WACKO JACKO IS DEAD. SO ALL
HIS WEIRD FREAKY FANS CAN GRIEVE AND SAY HOW UNFAIR IT IS ALL THEY
WANT. THE FREAK AIN'T COMING BACK. HE'S DEAD.....SO I'M HAPPY
;)

Chico

There are CLONES all over every MJ board today. It's sickening to see sue from tampa and Tellit's names posted with the label of pedophilia attached to them.

Everyone on this board should know that neither sue from tampa or Tellit believe MJ was a pedophile.

hehe

WTF is going on with Jermaine's Jackson's hair?? Looks like its spray painted on LMAO!!

Simon

remember sitting in class and the news that Farrah died & I was sad
for her but I also knew she was sick. and i was surprised when someone
said that Michael Jackson died. I was seriously happy. It was like a
relief that the freak that was Michael Jackson was no longer. No
longer did I have to look at is plastic surgery deformed, feminized
face. No longer did we as a society have to endure his lies, his
desperate attempts at making it seem like he wasn't absolutely crazy.
His anger outbursts at people like Tommy Mottola and his crazy antics
like dangling babies out of windows. NO more boys are going to have
to endure that child molester's "Jesus juice" or sleeping in bed with
that freak. No longer will we have to pretend he wasn't a deeply
closeted homosexual. I find it incredibly funny that anyone would
even for a second, entertain the thought that he was a heterosexual.
Michael Jackson was an extremely effeminate, shy around girls, deeply
closed homosexual. He wore wigs and makeup, eyeliner and lipstick and
fake eyelashes. he was basically one step away from being a drag
queen.
I'm glad the madness is over. None of the other jackson even have
careers anymore. I mean maybe Janet has a slight career but she will
never be as popular as she was in 1989- 1993. It's over for Janet and
it sure as Hell is over for Michael Jackson. I am SURE that his own
boys are spared from being molested by him.

Simon

Who Cares???? Michael Jackson demanded his "Milk"! That freak was asking for death! This doctor did what he was told... so the King of Pop died because of it... too freaking bad!! BYE MICHAEL!!! Why were no girls ever alleged being molested by YOUR king of pop??? Because he was GAY AND A PERVERT!!! I'm gay and would never have ideas of sex with young boys. He's dead... good riddance before his own boys get of an age to molest... Everything about MJ makes me want to vomit!! What a predator... got off scott free like that other guilty f*ck, OJ!!

Simon

"PETERPAN" ako WACKO JACKO CHOSE TO LIVE IN A DRUG INDUCED FANASTY LAND..SO NO ONE IS TO BLAME EXCEPT MJ. MOVE ON