Brangelina & The Real Mrs. Pitt

4/14/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie was all smiles as she spent time with her non-husband Brad Pitt and his mother Jane in Venice on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

See, there is one adult woman other than Angie allowed to hang with Brad.

adjirfj

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
input:

We need your support and trust!!!
---------------------

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

New era cap $15

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Handbags(Coach,ed hardy,lv,d&g) $35

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini)$16

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25

@#%&@#^

cjs

Aww sweet !

lili

Something tells me that they are married...Cute couple, and great to see that they are smiling.

No Jon and Kate here!

Tabitha666

I used to just adore her- but I truly despise all women that knowingly go after another woman's man. Yes, it takes two, but a real woman with morals would say no. Now I think of her a just another dumb slut.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Adore them!!! Wish them nothing but the best! :D

Anon

Ang is smiling at his mother for the cameras like "see, we get along, we're BFFs"

Brad's mom is not even looking at her and appears to be thinking "I cannot believe the only way I can be a part of my son's life is to fly out here and be a part of their BS photo opps"

Brad just looks away, smiling while thinking "What if I grew this beard six feet? Would that finally get Ang to dump me so I can get out of here?"

RD

I used to really like them, but over the past couple of months just seeing how Brad let himself go and all the reports I feal sorry or him . Angelina looks like a mean bitter woman, who has planned photo ops to show the world how "happy" they are...and seriously Brad you look homeless shave the beard already!!!!

nancy jo

How Sweet! But The Beard! Shave The Beard! Shave The Beard! Oh, By The Way, Who Has Better Abs? George, Brad, Or Harvey?

Ray

I don't know what people see in Angelina Jolie, there are alot more pretty women, then her in hollywood......for that fact in the world.

People act like her ass is laced in gold..........NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

KTD

I hope Brad's parents take Shiloh and the twins and run. Those poor kids deserve better than Mommie Thinnest.

ntvnat

Home-wrecking slut still manipulating her live-on lover (you know, the serial cheater; Gwen P. and Jen A. now what I'm talkin' 'bout!) and the media. She's shameless and her "soul" is a black as TAR.

#7 (Anon.) summed it up best. "Saint" Angie is a narcissistic phony.

But I wish her well. :]

Krista

She likes Jen better.

Joanna

If Brad Pitt ripped Angies shirt, Scratched her and slapped her, He would be in jail for domestic violence...Why isnt she???!!! Brad Pitt is a battered husband. But he cant walk away and leave his kids with a physco. AND hes keeping the beard until hes with Jen so when he shaves Everybody will say HE LOOKS GREAT!!!!! I am OBSESSED with them breaking up!!! Dont really watch movies tho

becky

Don't like her!

mikidais

Can that picture scream "photo op" any better?

Totally fake.....their life is as stable as a house of cards.

Can't stand either of them, anyway.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments