TMZ Live: Nic Cage, Roethlisberger & Bombshell

4/16/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Nic Cage's bizarre tomb, Ben Roethlisberger's bad habits, and Michelle Bombshell's celebrity boxing debut.

Motorola Blur
0416_tmzlive_big

Plus: Was Kim Kardashian's date with Cristiano Ronaldo a revenge attempt on Reggie Bush?

g

MaX are you going to the scorpions show coming up?

trixie

you guys suck

Randomly Random

Nina, do you think Larry King and his wife are going to try to work things out? Btw, you rock!!

gimmeabreak

"We're taking your questions on everything" - OK, when did TMZ become so f'n irrelevent that your spending your days covering Larry King, Kate and Ben? FAIL!

Ty

So when did Kate get this show? When will it start? Will John be in it?

Be a little inappropriate~

Omg I would rather you guys just cancel tmz live...

Randomly Random

Max, you fail! You never told me what high school you went to. For all I know, we went to the same high school.

FlamingoNut

Are Courtney Love & Dave Navarro an item, or was it just an innocent kiss? Pic's never tell the whole story...

London

Hey Love TMZ Live...Can you give shout out to all the Canadian Fans, in Vancouver,BC...

Thanks have good one...

stephanie

This is dumb and a lame excuse for you guys to air yourselves. Pathetic and stupid antics is all it is. Do you actually believe anybody watches this crap? Whenever I visit your website if "TMZ Live" is playing, I go to a different website. What a bunch of narcissists. Lame.

Nenny

I like Max and Nina. I love it when Max sneeks in during the regular LIVE. Glad you got to do a full one today! Nina is always fun at the Dax Chat, so I think you guys did good!

Nenny

Could Larry King's wife be pulling an Anna Nicole... wait till the old man dies and then take all the money? Could that be a reason they got back together?

adam

this is a waste of time if you are only gonna answer questions from your groupies about you weekend plans. So when harvey takes off the rest get lazy? And where are the Lawyers!??!!!!????

Ruzland

Hello,

My questions are never aired. Are you guys against people that speak

french or something ? I watch everyday and today only lasted 15

minutes; there would have been plenty of time to answer my question!

Paul from Québec

Greg

Max & Nina, great job! Love the "Harvey", but you guys were a nice change (and you actually made eye contact - take note Harvey). I watch TMZ live every afternoon - keep on keepin' on!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments