'Waverly Place' Star Cited for Picking Fight

4/16/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Henrie 'Waverly Place' Star David Henrie, one of the stars of the Disney Channel hit show "Wizards of Waverly Place," was cited last night for allegedly trying to start a fight at a popular Los Angeles shopping center.

Henrie, 20, and his 16-year-old brother Lorenzo were detained at Universal CityWalk late last night. They were both cited for challenging a person to a fight (similar to disturbing the peace) and released early this morning to their father.

In addition to "Waverly," Henrie also appeared on "That's So Raven" and plays the role of "Son" on "How I Met Your Mother."

electriczipper

ohh brother

TMZDude

I'm on TV, I'm spoiled, I'm rich, Look at me, I can kick your a**...in the SHOPPING MALL and film it on my iphone and pass it around to all my friends.
I'M SO COOL.
LOOK AT ME, I'M RICH !!!!

Dami

Hmmmm...This doesn't look good for the squeeky clean bubble gum flava..disney star. But! he's a dude so it alright guys can get away with stuff like this an move on...right?

ps..I'm no Spelling Bee champ.

Sasafras

This kid is all heffed up on goofballs. And by goofballs I mean steroids. He hasn't worn a shirt on Wizards since he got his new muscles. Now the rage is coming out. I blame society. And by society, I mean Disney.

santana

Saw this coming a mile away. Rich, self entitled brat. Sheltered from reality and when he finally has to deal with a harsh word face to face, he can't take it. Their minds don't process not being loved.

Met them both. Homophobic and uneducated. A shame what some parents do to their kids to get some $$$.

santana

And you KNOW TMZ is loving this after he tried to play the 'I'm a good, mature guy and TMZ is evil' card when they busted him boozing last year with that stripper. Revenge is a dish best served in a shopping mall, I suppose.

LaToya Jackson

This is the start of the end for him. His fame has gone to his head and he's about to self destruct. *I'm just say'en

Jackmeoffski

They got into a fight because people tell them how gay they look. Haha

oxymorton

SAW IT! My friends and I were there. It was a SCENE! He was w/ his friend/brother and some guy came up to them. They were talking for a bit, then it got heated. Could nbot quite make it out, but I think one of them called the guy a homo. Everything else was yelled and easily overheard. The guy took offense (possibly he was just asking for an autograph?) and told David to suck his c-ck. david then went BERZERK and shoved the guy up against the wall. His brother, iof that is who it was, tried to sneak in a few shoves while David had him pinned against the wall. It was pretty cheap, honestly. It was actually a little freightening. Both brothers were then yelling at the guy using some choice and deragatory words about gay folk. We were nervous because it was some pretty violent language, but the guy stood his ground. There was shoving, but no opunches. They just wouldn't let the guiy off the wall.

That's when it got fuinny. Security came and David tried to get away. He was already keyed up, and he couldn't beliebve security was actually trying to hold HIM accountable for his actions (though from what I could see, he was clearly the culprit and his friend/brother just a little weasle hiding behind his brother). He tried to say the other guy started it but there far were too many witnesses. Everyone saw him shove the guy and yell ***-ot... not something you do in LA, which he should know. When the cops finally took him and his loudmouth brother away he was crying like schoolgirl. When they took his phone he pitched a fit. Hysterics. It was really something to see. I tend to give the Mousekateers the benefit of the doubt, but this kid was just a self entitled, homophobic bully. Hope he learns his lesson.

Elmer Flobbergob

Did he hit the guy with his purse?

Elmer Flobbergob

Did he hit the guy with his purse?

CJ

Yeah, I was there too. He shoved the guy, the guy shoved back and then Mickey Mouse, dressed in a police uniform, got involved and broke up the fight. It was intense.

bunny93

Teenage boys get worser every day. Even the celebrity kids

RACHEL

LEAVE DAVID HENRIE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE WAHT HE DID HES STILL WANNA OF MY FAVROITE ACTORS AND I AM STILL GONIG TO WATCH HIM ON TV NO MATTER WHAT HEPPENED IT WAS JUST A MISSUNDERSATNDING HOPE EFVERYTHING WORKS OUT AND I FEEL SOO BAD FOR DAIVD AND HIS BORTHERS POOR GUYS JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE

RACHEL

LEAVE DAVID HENRIE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE WAHT HE DID HES STILL WANNA OF MY FAVROITE ACTORS AND I AM STILL GONIG TO WATCH HIM ON TV NO MATTER WHAT HEPPENED IT WAS JUST A MISSUNDERSATNDING HOPE EvERYTHING WORKS OUT AND I FEEL SOO BAD FOR DAIVD AND HIS BORTHERS POOR GUYS JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments