Kayden Nguyen -- The Mix Up

4/18/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413_kayden_nguyen_REGKayden Nguyen is the woman suing Steven Seagal for sexual assault-- but she is not the woman recently depicted in nude photos.

Earlier this week several people, including TMZ, identified a woman in two nude pics as Kayden. Turns out that's not true.

In a statement, Kayden -- pictured here -- said..."Thank you tmz for your investigation on these false pictures. The truth is on my side and I will rise above this."

bigstan

Who gives a flying **** about this chick!

beans

It all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$........

PelosiSux

Why doesn't she file a criminal complaint against Seagal? The Sheriff of Jefferson Parish, LA, has asked her to come forward but... nothing! The civil suit is a BS attempt to extort $$$ and gain her 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Carrie

Did anyone else notice she has the same last name as Tila Tequila?

gigi

Carrie, a lot of vietnamese people have that same last name. It's a very common one. Does not mean they are related.

rex kramer

I think she was the chick I saw in the donkey show in Tijuana.

Carl

Carrie, you asked that same stupid question on an earlier thread about this woman. Nguyen is the most common surname in Vietnam.

Phreaky

Rightttt.... I guess that wasn't her on TV talking about how she manipulates men to get anything she wants either...

PM

She sure isn't Betty Nguyen formerly of CNN now CBS..but close!..I see a family resemblance..I wonder if she is a poor cousin?

Matches Malone

Shoddy reporting if you ask me, as they didn't identify who the woman was in the nude photos....

yo daddy

dumb asses, she is planning on filing a criminal lawsuit havent u read on the articles morons!!

os

Ok, so many Koreans have the same last name. She still looks eerily similar to Tila. Like, i thought she was her sister or something before I read the story. No, not all Koreans look alike to me. Just these two.