'Bachelor' Winner -- Elopes in Vegas

4/19/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of former "Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas at the altar inside the Little White Wedding Chapel in Vegas ... where last night, she married a dude she's known for less than a week.

Lamas -- who won Season 12 of the reality show -- just met Nik Richie (the guy behind TheDirty.com) on Saturday night ... and sometime in the next 24 hours, the two fell in love and decided to become man and wife.

Sources close to the ceremony tell TMZ the couple invested in the "Michael Jordan Package" -- a $519 value that includes 36 pro photos and a DVD copy of the wedding.

No word on where the happy couple is registered ...

moi

Premier... la la la...

electriczipper

WoW ...I'm impressed... the Michael Jorden package,,,does that come with visits from tiger and michael and jessie when the groom goes out to get the beer

deena

My Hubby and I got Married there 20 years ago.Sweet little place and vegas is a blast when you are getting married out there.
I think they should have waited a while but wtf if thats what they want, so be it.

lindsey

Haha...that's not even him! If you know Nik Richie, then you'd know this chick is not his type in the least. Come on TMZ, this is a joke!!

Jones1234

Yeah that is Nik. Just check his twitter. The sell out is married. What a whale of a woman. I always knew Nik was a fraud.

Corbin Grimes

She should have talked to his ex wife before marrying him.

lindsey

I can't believe it! I couldn't agree with your more, Magnum.

@78

Was Mike Walters the best man? Did he take the pictures?

Moe Greene

He turned off comments on his site. He has now been exposed as the total douche that most people knew him as.

This is a guy who has made a minor career out of ridiculing even the hottest looking women. On any other day this chick would have been lambasted by him.

A total fraud!

Ba-Bah-Bum

This is the offspring of Lorenzo Lamas... No surprise here except that she had the nerve to wear white.

Cheryl A.

I'm taking bets. They won't be living together by May 1.

Phreaky

Lorenzo is going to kick his a$$ for not giving his daughter a real wedding.
Nik Richie = 30k millionaire.
Too funny that someone that claims he won't bang a chick if he doesn't like the line of her jaw or if he doesn't like her eyebrows, meaning they aren't perfect enough, married someone that constantly seems like she has a weight problem. Not that she is overweight necessarily, but she is pudgy.

Politico Pablo

I'm in utter disbelieve, tell me this really did'nt happen? It's a joke, right? If it's true, it's a total betrayal of the code.

Helen Van Patterson Patton

Yet another heterosexual upholding the sanctity of marriage.

Oprah

OMG.... A week I couldn't get that lucky...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments