Cheryl Ladd vs. Jaclyn Smith: Who'd You Rather?

4/20/2010 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Charlie's Angels" stars Cheryl Ladd, 58, and Jaclyn Smith, 64, looked heavenly at an awards show in L.A. this weekend.

Question is ...

IHAteNancyGrace

Looks to me like both girls have been keeping the plastic surgeons busy! Such a shame.

the return of Pinhead

Why, oh WHY can't there be an all of the above option. Grrrrrrrrr!

WHATEVER

JACLYN IS WEIRD LOOKING.
FIGURES MOST OF THE PUBLIC VOTED FOR HER ! LOOK AT HER FACE. LOOK CLOSELY. SHE'S WEIRD LOOKING !

NO J

I remember working at a restaurant in the late 70's and Cheryl Ladd told a fellow waiter, "You're funny, too bad your fat." Truth was, he was fat. But, I still thought she was classless for saying so.

Funny, I saw that guy, Bert. about 6 months ago. They're the same age. He's thinned down and looks 10 years younger than she does. Too funny!

glo

A few years ago I ran in to Jaclyn Smith in an LA eatery and she is positively stunning in person. I was literally in awe and she clearly caught me gazing at her and she cheerily smiled and said "Hi!". She will always have my vote!

cowbulls

Jaclyn would still be better sexually than 90% of the skinny teenage boy looking women out there in Hollywood.

amroe

jaclyn is the most beautiful angles... so i vote her...bravo Jaclyn

amroe

I vote Jaclyn....heum...so classy....

amroe

Go Jaclyn...Go Jaclyn... i vote you Jaclyn

Chrisagis Brothers

We love Jaclyn Smith & Cheryl Ladd... We think everyone that is saying awful things about the two of them are nuts. These two ladies are truly beautiful & timeless beauties. It is hard growing old and it is harder on beautiful women... these two have grown old gracefully... they are still the best looking ladies around - they are filled with love, sweetness, morals and great integrity... they are also dedicated to God & their families... we are blessed to see two ladies from Hollywood who kept their morals & feet on the ground... never got full of themselves... but truly are class acts - feminine ladies who are Christians... in a day and age where most stars are immoral atheists, that have had many affairs, drugs, alcohol, and mental illness plus nude pics and films... these two reign in a league all of their own & we thank God for both of their examples. That good people can still make a great success of their lives & stay grounded with love, morals, family & Jesus Christ. WOW!!! That is a great testimony for them both.

vhon

Both are gorgeous after all these years...but I must say Jaclyn Smith is absolutely stunning in her 60s. From head to toe, this woman is also hot in that stunning outfit -- ive never seen Jaclyn looking so hot and sexy....

stefano

Jaclyn so great

LEVI

Jaclyn Smith has always been and still is my favorite angel. Jaclyn and Cheryl you both still look fabulous. Love you both, Jaclyn love you always. God bless

Levi

RIDGE

BOTH JACLYN AND CHERYL ARE BOTH GORGEOUS!!! I DON'T THINK EITHER LOOK PLASTIC AT ALL. THEY LOOK LIKE TWO WOMEN THAT HAVE TAKEN VERY GOOD CARE OF THEMSELVES. ITS TOO BAD TANYA ROBERTS DID'NT JOIN THEM (AS KATE JACKSON TURNED IT DOWN). JACLYN, CHERYL AND TANYA ALL LOOK AMAZING STILL. AND I GOTTA SAY...I REALLY MISS FARRAH. REST IN PEACE ANGEL.

ragilja