Cheryl Ladd vs. Jaclyn Smith: Who'd You Rather?

4/20/2010 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Charlie's Angels" stars Cheryl Ladd, 58, and Jaclyn Smith, 64, looked heavenly at an awards show in L.A. this weekend.

Question is ...

Gene

I absolutely HATE when people are asked to pick their favorite angel. HOW CAN I PICK??? I love them all. Besides, that is a little "6th grader" for me "ok, pick your favorite angel.." PLEASE! Why can't it be something like: Pick your favorite episode? Or pick your favorite location?

ragilja

Jaclyn's always beauty....she's the most beautyful of Charlie's angels.

mufi

I love U Jaclyn....

freebird22

Although I generally prefer brunettes and Jaclyn Smith was my favorite Charlie's Angel, I have to go with Cheryl Ladd for three reasons. First, Ladd's younger. Second, Ladd's only been married twice whereas Smith has been married four times. Third, Ladd has a better figure and always has.

Pat

They both are beautiful women.....They look much better than stars of today that is for sure....I went with Jaclyn because she is such a class act and an all around beautiful person...Cheryl Ladd is awesome too though...it was a hard decision to make...I love both of these ANGELS!

caroline

They both look beautiful - hard choice but I think Cheryl looks a little more natural and younger.

Chuck C

Yes! Err... Jeryl? Shaclyn? Not a fair question!

Brian

Jaclyn is beautiful, but so is Cheryl. And Cheryl has always been my choice as the sexiest chick ever. Period.

JasonSmith

I know there's lots of plastic surgery involved but they both still look good!

Erin

Cheryl looks best. Here is why women have plastic surgery--in one word: jowls. It is easy to say you are going to grow old gracefully and take care of your skin and live a healthy life, but if you have inherited the tendency for jowling---only thing that fixes it is surgery. Who wants to have two "growths" hanging down the sides of your face. I think Jaclyn overdoes it on the makeup. Otherwise, they both look great.

ally

I SAY ALL THOSE THAT POST NASTY NEGATIVE COMMENTS SHOULD POST YOUR PICTURE AND LET'S ALL VOTE ON HOW GOOD OR BAD YOU LOOK. THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT!!!!!!

melanie

They are both gorgeous. I really dont get the comments criticizing them at all. The US is such a youth culture its scary

alan

Charyl has bigger tits.

Izrip

Cheryl Ladd. I think both are beautiful back in the day, Cheryl is still beautiful and more natural looking while Smith looks like she had plastic surgery and doesn't look natural anymore. I hope Ladd doesn't change anything in the years to come.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4