Octomom's Home -- Babies Stompin' Babies

4/20/2010 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom let Oprah inside her home ... and it's a scary, dangerous place for kids.

octomom and her children
In the footage, aired today on the "O" show, chaos appears to reign supreme in Nadya Suleman's home -- with one of Octo's older children stomping on an octuplet in his crib.

Moments later, Suleman threatens another one of her misbehaving children by telling him that child protective services will take him away if he doesn't get up and go to school.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

electriczipper

Far out,looks like my home when I was a kid,My mom did day care and she threatened us all the time..no big deal...I turned out okay

Janet

Speechless.

donna

Nadya don't threaten your kids that CPS will take them away, that is your head trip not theirs. Get the help you need to raise those kids properly with food, clothes, roof over their heads, and lots of healthy interactions and love.

ManiacalZebra

This woman should have stopped having children 14 kids ago. None of this is surprising.

tmz@frog.cc

This woman is insane. But I blame her doctor for knowingly let an insane woman who already has many kids have 8 more babies. They should all be taken away.

jus-sayin

You gotta go what ya gotta do, maybe if some other parents would do the same the kids wouldnt be running rampid in the streets.

Luluie

I am really tired of seeing her and Kate. These two are just beggers on TV. Begging to be celebs, begging for cash and free hand outs. It is disgusting they bothy have dignity or shame.

melinda

those poor children need to be taken from her. she obviously can't handle them and it's obvious the older children are not well adjusted to having them around. she is such a loser and the worst mom i've ever, ever seen in my life. there is so much more to raising well rounded and well adjusted children then just feeding, clothing and giving them shelter. they need love, guidance and dicipline. there is no way she has the time to devote time to raise these children. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE saying it is certainly different then giving it and displaying it. i pray for her.

melinda

jessica

Are you kidding me people! This woman is doing great for having all these kids and shes making money to support them. Shes doing better then most people i know with 1 kid. All you people get off your high horses! She was telling the kid the truth if he didn't go to school some ahole probably would have called cys! The ones runnen their mouths are probably the ones whos kids are running wild,skipping school,and doing drugs! I say pppppllllllbbbb to all you haters!

Donna

WHY does that older child have a pacifier in it's mouth?

deb

what a piss poor excuse for a mother! Jesus....CPS needs to take them ALL away from her!

canadasue

I can't believe that she couldn't even be bothered to put the phone down while her daughter was jumping on the baby. What conversation could be that important? This woman should not even have ONE child. I am appalled.

Jenn

While I think it's crazy she has so many kids, she handle the one who was stepping on the brother well! She stopped it, comforted the baby and handle the other properly! As for telling her son that social services might come if he didn't go to school, that in her case is something that could happen! Tons of parents have used that to get kids up and out of the house!

blondie

That kid is kind of old ,3 1/2, to have a binky in her mouth.
I guess it helps her rhythm when stomping.Wow,she certainly
had time to fix her hair and put on makeup. Guess the nanny came
to work.I just love how she acts like she does it all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments