Tony Danza

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/25/2010 4:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Danza is the boss.

0423-tony-danza-75607245-89843185-credit
Here's the 33-year-old Brooklyn boy back in 1984 (left) -- and 26 years later, the 59-year-old version at an event in NYC (right).

He's golden.

mb

#12 it's actually distinguished!

Alyssa M

I thought Tony had an accident a few years ago and had to get total recontructive facial surgery?? so if that is true then yes he would look good because of the dotors work on him

Jay

GROW your hair out, Tony, you'd look 20 years younger! What is it with this ugly, shirred short haircut look that some men do? It ages them and looks horrible. He's GOT hair, lots of men his age don't, so WHY have it so shirred short to make him look so much older? Have it like you used to wear it and you'd look SO much younger! The gray looks sexy, just stop with this short crap.

David

I'm a 27 year old male and already seeing signs of aging... I wanna know his secret!!!!!!!!!!! lol. (Could it be he has access to stem cell technology? hahaha)

Liz

Tony is still a hottie, & I think it's good genes. But I agree with Jay...Tony grow out your hair!!

David

He has to be using facial fillers. With time, everyone who holds a steady body weight, particularly those who lean & fit, will experience facial thinning, giving to a drawn look and deep folds either side of the nose and mouth (nasolabial), as a result of the loss of facial fat. It's just a fact of life and aging. Still, that doesn't mean he doesn't work hard. He watches what he eats, and adheres to a strict training routine, and commits to staying healthy and looking good. Also, genetics might account for the minimal hair loss we see here.

Tim

Tony doesn't wear deodorant! Here's a 2002 interview (look how young he looked) where he states so.

Link ===> http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-april-8-2002/tony-danza

susan johnston

Tony is very talented and good looking. He's a go getter. Would love to see him in person.

Keep going Tony. I love the "Teach" show.

susan johnston

Tony has not had anything done. He has those good Italian genes Looks like he will age very very well as time goes on.

iamJudithLight

I think it is all in those sexy Italian genes of his!! Tony Danza is one of the sexiest Italians in my opinion!!! Tony is #1 on my list of hotties!! I agree and always will agree with those people out there who say that Tony, you should totally grow your hair out!! STOP the short do'!!!! If Sylvester Stallone can do it, so can you!!! STOP hacking off you're hair!!!! You look totally sexy with greys and whites mixed in with the black, but grow your hair out for god's sake!!! I luv u Tony Danza!!!!!!

CHARLES ANDREY BEZERRRA