Blonde vs. Brunette Pam

Who'd You Rather?

4/27/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde and brunette versions of Pam Anderson, 42, showed up to "Dancing with the Stars" last night.

Question is ...

either or

The brunette. Then I'd rip the wig off her and do the blonde.

Blue Craze

It's like an aging Gina Lollobrigida versus an aging Bridget Bardot.

abby

She looks like a whore either way!

Chad

Jeez....you guys are mean! Blonde...brunette....hell shave her head - I'd still hit it

E

Hep C is not transmitted by sexual contact. It is a blood borne disease and because you have the gene, which she does, does not mean that you have the disease. It can sometimes be dormant for over 20 yrs.

LuvsPugs2

I think she is totally redeaming herself on DWTS! She is a great dancer and looks great! Some of you people just post the same ugly comments on every story about Pam. She has HepC, she didn't give it to herself, why don't you also make fun of people with cancer you idiots!

Gunnergirl

I think she looks good. She obviously has had botox and Juvaderm.
Fillers for the face. I do think she plays up the sex kitten image way too much for her age. Her dancing is great!

samantha

I cant believe how mean everyone is. Forty-two is not old and she looks great..she has an amazing body with great legs and a nice butt... I dont know but I dont see many forty-two year olds that look that great on a daily basis. I guess everyone on this site must be very lucky and blessed with beauty and great bodiesthat they are able to be so critical. I think people dont really get Pam, she seems to know how to play the game of celebrity with a great sense of humour. Funny, she seems to be living life and doing exactly what she wants to, while so many sit here on this site criticizing her. She also seems to be a very caring and loving mom to her boys.. you never hear anything bad in regards to that..Blonde, Brunette, who cares she looks great in both and you can see how passionate she is on DWTS.

Cynderella

Ewwww! How about a none of the above button! She looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet! It shows in her face shes not aging well! Gross!

Zippy T. Pinhead

I can see this old hag in 20 years still going around flashing her crinkly privates, thinking that people still think she looks sexy. She's washed up. Why doesn't she just gracefully go away!?!

either or

On second thought, I'd do the blonde first. Then I'd put the wig on her and do the brunette.
TMZ's pictures are often poor quality. She's still smokin hot!

HMD

I would rather masturbate with a cheese grater

Jeff

You need to add a "neither" or "none of the above" to your selections.

Ziggy

She looks good no matter what her hair color is. People are jealous of her because she's beautiful. Leave her alone, she's a mother.

razzie

EXACTLY!! She is a mother...She should grow up and and quit acting like such a slut on TV. Nobody is interested anymore...I think Kid Rock killed it for me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments