Jaycee Lee Dugard Grabs Lunch

4/30/2010 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since surfacing last August after being kidnapped for 18 years, Jaycee Lee Dugard was spotted in public outside a Subway sandwich shop recently.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The mother of two turns 30 on Monday.

John

OMG you stupid people don't get it do you... They are not going to take it down. They didn't do a story on her just said happy birthday and its a photo they got from wenn

But you guys are all morons... she has been selling interviews all over the world. for major cash. you should see the stuff she has done ad said for UK tv. She is not someone hiding from the media at all she is just like the rest...

anyone who says TMZ is in the wrong needs to take major meds...

Shagism

What? No crappy pun below her picture? Are you absolutely positive you don't sink THAT low? I'm sure you can come up with something.

CJ

good fricken grief people...seriously

Johns got the right answer on this one. THE POINT OF THIS WAS TO SAY HER BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY.

What are the most of you missing here?

& to "Sheesh's" comment........I don't think anyone understood the point of your comment. Your comment was too short.....

scott

Well i for one hope she has a great birthday. its her first ever with everyone who truly loves her (her family and her girls) and thankfully the first in 19 years away from s***bag and his wife.

i just hope the papa-nazis dont camp out places they might go to celebrate

Louie Ramirez

Happy Birthday jaycee..We will continue to pray for you God bless.

Louie Ramirez

Happy birthday Jaycee! God bless you always. I will continue to pray for you..

UncleClover

My thoughts & prayers go out to anyone who has suffered as JC appears to have done. But I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding what some folks see as so "wrong" about this picture. WTF? It's not like they're showing her naked or in some kind of perverse, sick, sexual context. It doesn't look mean-spirited at all to me. But maybe I just don't get it - if it really is mean-spirited, then I would have to add my voice to those calling for its removal as well. But could someone explain what's so horrible about it? :-?

Jennifer

SHAME SHAME SHAME

PTM

Please remove these pics....very cruel of TMZ!

Scrappy

Leave her alone, Harvey.

A Mom of Many

TMZ- I beg you to take this down. She is not a celebrity, she is a crime victim. She spent 18 years held captive by a sex offender, let's not continue holding her captive in the media. Let her live her life in peace. SHAME ON TMZ. This is in very poor taste.

MichelN

I go onto this website to see famous people, mostly Paris, look like fools. Nothing will top her crying in the back of the police car. With that said, this picture of victim is not right. Shame on you who put it up!

peace

not impressed by this report.may you please leave this woman alone.she needs to heal in privacy.imagine your sister being treated like this.please have some shame

Kevin

SHAME ON YOU!

Jenny

Leave Jaycee alone. I"m disgusted that there are paparazzi out there wanting to take her picture & get money from it. Hasn't this woman been through enough!!