Sandra Bullock, Jesse James Selling House

4/30/2010 6:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Jesse James and Sandra Bullock have put their Orange County home on the market ... a sign their divorce is in full swing.

media_removed_tmz
TMZ got the shot of a top realtor in the O.C., Chuck Buscemi of First Team Real Estate, going to the house today.  Buscemi got the listing today and confirmed with TMZ the house is now on the market for $5,995,000.

We're told the house will be sold discretely ... it will not be in the Multiple Listing Service and potential buyers must pre-qualify.

By the way ... no open houses.

media_removed_tmz
UPDATE:  We've also learned Buscemi has listed Jesse's Long Beach magazine store -- where he sells Garage Magazine.

tmz@frog.cc

It's all over, Nazi manwhore!

Diana

Almost $6 million for THAT dump??? The house looks like a damn box and has NO land and NO privacy. And the front door is pratically on the damn sidewalk. I swear, LA is SO overpriced and SO overrated.

Brenda

c

NOTE TO SELF: Dont marry a biker

Rob

I don't think I will want to watch a Bullock movie again.. I mean, she is one STUPID broad. And she adopted a black kid? Dumb dumb dumb. This just proves that ALL those hollywood people are good at is playing pretend.. full time.

sickofthelies

ITS JESSES HOUSE. Was before he married Sandra

Diana

3. It may be a dump to you diana but it has memories, good and bad for the James'family. Yes, it it too bad Jesse had to wander (I am being polite) but a family still was destroyed.

Posted at 3:18 PM on Apr 30, 2010 by Brenda
----------------------------------

That wasn't my question sweetheart. Yeah, ALL houses that you live in have memories, but that doesn't mean that it's worth nearly $6 million to potential buyers when clearly it's not. Mark my words: This house will be on the market for a LONG time until they reduce the price by about $2 million.

Darlene

Thats great, Sandra needs to get on with her life!

Darlene

Thats great, Sandra needs to get on with her life!

lynn

I thought this was the house that Jesse James owned before he married Sandra. If so, why is it up for sale? I feel sorry for entire the family that has been torn apart.

Darlene

:oP

Observer999

TMZ: It's "discreetly" when you mean 'quietly', or 'low-key', not "discretely", which means 'one by one', or 'separately'.

LBC Resident

Diana, do you even know where this house is? It's in Sunset Beach. Right on the beach. I'm willing to bet it's hardly a dump of a house. They live in a gated area of SB, so I'd say it's quite private.
While the front door may be 'on the damn sidewalk', I don't think one buys the house for the location of the front door. The view might be the selling point. I may be wrong...

Lisa

don't think no one noticed that you split the tmz live segments in such a way that you can now force us to ignore THREE commercials now instead of TWO. shill-like.

lynn

This is very sad. Jesse what were you thinking. Look how many lives you've touched with your actions. I feel sorry for the kids. They lost their step-mom now the house.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments