Joslyn James 'Wiggin Out' Game

5/8/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' mistress # 35.6 Joslyn James is weaving her way across the country on her Transcontinental Stripper Tour -- and now you can help her pick out which age-inappropriate polyester wig to wear ... in our awesome new GAME!!!

0501_JJ_WigginOut_Game_graphic

offtheproperty

she is irritating in so many ways. if she was the only one he cheated with it would still constitute irreconcilable differences. yuck!

Wombat

You know that timeless circus arcade game where you shoot a squirt gun at the clowns mouth until the balloon above his head bursts? JJ would be better starring in a game like that featuring TW and a "wiz" cannon...if you know what I mean...and I think you do.

NewEngland2

THIS ONE IS A REAL LOSER!!!!! I guess the only talent she has must be in a bed. She will win no awards with her acting and she should fire her personal assistant for letting her go out in public with those awful hair pieces they are calling wigs. Does she really think that she looks like Miss Innocent?? I guess she wants to look like Goldy Locks and she is waiting for the Three Bears to arrive!!!! That Attorney of hers Gloria ( WHAT EVER) must really be hard up to take her on as a client. They make a good pair two born losers.

Sin D

That IS a fun game...swimming Tigers sperm across the country nailing mistresses along the way...Just like Tiger did!

uhHuh

I can see by the counter I'm not the only one who will waste their time on anything to do with this HO, sooooo ...TMZ, PLEASE STOP ENTERTAINING HER. WE DON'T LIKE HER. Like the OctO *****, MAKE IT GO AWAY.

c

Im a guy can I say I slept with him too and cash in?

LaToya Jackson

She's just nasty

LaToya Jackson

She skares me .. Make it go away

lolz

She looks like a freak. I don't get it. One freaky ugly chick...