Barack Obama

The President of Comedy

5/2/2010 10:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama isn't worried about his approval rating here in the United States, because he's still well-loved in the country he was born in. *RIM SHOT!!!

Barack killed at last night's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner -- even lobbing a few grenades Jay Leno's way.

Afterward, we got Scarlett Johansson as she made her way through fans and autograph seekers -- where our camera guy threw out a pretty interesting wager ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mel

Obama SUCKS!!!!!

LaToya Jackson

I love him !!

Matt

Nobody cares about Barack and The Chin making unfunny jokes and the democrats in the media fake laughing at them.

The REAL story is Vera Baker. Come on TMZ, don't cover up the truth about Obama.

Dallas

Stop trying to be a comedian and get your rear down to the gulf and check out the massive oil spill. Yes, he is going today however, it is just a little to late.............

The end of his term will not come soon enough!

So, how is that "hopey changey" thing working for you idiots that voted for him?

Allen Ridak

hahahahaha, Obama even gives Snooki and The Situation a mention

Allen Ridak

@ 11.55

MJalive999

OBAMA = FRAUD

Connie

I am glad that we have a President who can "walk and chew gum at the same time". Yes, I proudly voted for President Obama and that "hopey changey" thing is going well for me. He and his administration have made changes that have and will help my family along with many others! Healthcare and student loans are among them. This makes a difference given that my child will be entering college in the fall. Oh, and President Obama was great with the jokes last night. They were fit for the occasion which was The White House Correspondent's Dinner.

Rob

Screw the socialist. I hope he fails in EVERYTHING!

NOBAMA!

Remember November!

JOJo

Gee, I'm glad nothing important was going on last night like the entire Gulf coast being destroyed by an oil spill or a potentially catastrophic terrorist attack in New York City.............

Steve

Connie at 8:28 is full of crap. Nice try.

Obama is the biggest fraud America has ever experienced. The brain dead such as Connie are so blinded, they don't see the truth. Hope her kid that is going to college gets a wallop of a job. Given the record spending and record deficit under this fraud, her kids kids will be paying it off.

Yes Connie. It's going well. The only jokes related to Obama, are the mindless minions who voted for him. Approval rating....tank.

SevenOver

Connie, so glad that we, the taxpayers, can take care of your responsibilities for you. I have no doubt that you are very pleased with this turn of events. Before publicly bragging about the new little extras you are getting at the expense of your neighbors,keep in mind that Barry cannot give you anything without first taking it from someone else...and that the "someone else's" may not be quite as pleased with your new windfall as you are.

herbert83

Lighten up , **** happens, I ran out of gas I am not gonna commit suicide or burn the car. I put gas in it gonna a oil change and said I loved it. Got home burnt a steak. Threw in the trash cooked another and my baked potatoe was done, had a nice meal.. Losers quit crying, stuff always are going to happen you measure a good person how they handle stuff when it is not going right not when it is all good, that is life, DEAL WIT IT

Smarg

Be careful where you sit, all you radical progressive enablers of the great entitlement societies and proponents of transformational change, redistributed wealth, and social justice. As this economy implodes from your radical ideas and policies, those of us few hardworking, taxpaying Americans will be buying pitchforks for your arrogant elitist chairs of power.

2gabbygals

He's funny. Everyone should just relax and laugh with him..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments