« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- A Bulging WHAT!?!?

5/9/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods had to withdraw from the TPC today because of a bulging disc in his upper back -- but one Golf Channel anchor seems to think the injury might be a little lower ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rich

You people who support Woods should WAKE UP. This guy is all ego. He couldn't "cut it" so he folds. Apparently you don't remember his playing through pain and actually winning. He has reaped what he has sown. He is like his father. His dad was the same way. Tiger knew and actually rejected his father's actions. But as we see he developed the same approach of disrespecting females. Accept the fact and move on.

magentapyramid

It's from LT rear ending him.

Just sayn

time to pull out of the rat race and start doing something of value, more than just giving money.
Show UP kid

SNAFU

Imagine how many women were disappointed when they heard the bulge was in is neck. If it had been in his pants or back pocket they would have been falling all over themselves to releave him of it.

finola

lol...lol....lol....i had a b***h of of a mothers' day... THANK YOU tmz for showing that... I needed a good laugh. And that clip most certainly provided it. I'll never tire of the TW jokes... haha... and to the sanctimonious idiots who quote the bible: I'm not perfect but then again I don't claim to be and I don't make millions portraying someone I am not either so quit the sermon and let us mere mortals enjoy a laugh at the expense of someone who always looked down on people and tried to portray someone he is not. Tiger Woods is, at the end of the tunnel, an idiot. Granted, a rich one. But an a**hole, a CHEATING a-hole no doubt about that. I'd rather be poor and have my morals intact, thank you very much.

sinne

I feel bad for him. His life is in the toilet hole, he's lost his wife and kids, things will never be the same for him again. He needs to take some time to heal emotionally before going back to golf.

deb

DONT: live A Lie

chery

Phil Milkerson is the People's Golfer. tiger woods, he's just the Holeman!

laughingmyassoff

Poor Tiger. When they said "You suck." they didnt mean you to take it seriously.

GabirleS

"Throbbing" is more like it.

drea

drea

i meant # 21

Bobo Frog

Wow....the haters following all the Tiger articles really have low IQ's...I'm gonna have to stop clicking on these....

WHATEVER

THEY STOLE MY COMMENT..........I SAID IT HERE, FIRST.

sinne

26. #22 you said it all! lets see, you have morals yet you laugh at the expense of others. and oh yeah hope your kids dont hear you talking moraly. have a b***h mothers day.

Posted at 4:27 PM on May 9, 2010 by drea