Stairway to Heaven

5/14/2010 5:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 61-year-old resurfaced at a coffee shop in NYC on Thursday, looking a little homeless.

In 2009, Robert somehow won Album of the Year at the Grammys for "Raising Sand" with Alison Krauss.

This summer, Robert will tour with a new group called Band of Joy.

Dahni Harrison

Some how won the Grammy...Who ever wrote this must have NO knowledge of music,you guys really are just a bunch of young children running around snapping photos of your favorite actors. If you know nothing about something don't talk about it...really.

Susan

Still looks like a respectable rock star to me. It's Robert Plant, for cripey's sake!!!!

lee

He looks like that king from Lord of The Rings...ufff, I forget his name. lol

octdregs

TMZ should stick with upskirts and sex tapes. To not know of Robert Plant and his collaboration with Allison Krauss is just plain stupid. Leave rock legends alone and stick with Jon Cryer's new Studio City home... Dumbasses...

H

I'd still do him

Miss B

Being a rock and roll star will put some hard years on your ass!!!

CaliGirl

Still soooo hot, and he's definitely not homeless. He's got more $$$ and class than you'll ever have.

JSM1963

A bit harsh. I'm 46 and I wish I had hair like that!

RockOn

I'd still do him! Wish I still had the water bed w/ his poster over it too! Rock on Robert - and Raising Sand is great!

Heidi

Really?? "Memba Him"??? Um, yeah, I think just about everyone on Earth knows who Led Zeppelin is, TMZ. Robert Plant was not only in one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) band in history, he was one of the biggest sex symbols of his time. And you know what? To those of us who loved him then...we'd STILL do him!! Lol. His musical genius has just sweetened and his duet album with Alison Krauss is AMAZING. Rock on, Robert.

Mary Kymble

We all looked good back in the day....You cannot beat Robert Plant and Jimmy Page, or Mick Jagger and Keith Richards...Please.one one can compare to these men....Mary K

david

wow tmz it's plant! zepplin rules.. you will be homeless long before that dude will ever think of being duh

GypsyLaura

Sigh.
Squeeze me baby til the juice runs down my leg. He is so creamy.

Since I have been loving you is my ultimate favorite song!

Ms. Evermore

Robert Plant is still by far one of the most beautiful men to walk on this planet. No, I'm not a child of the 60's or even 70's, but one who knows true art form when I see, hear and of course feel it. Why would you show the worst picture you could find of this incredible genius? Please show some respect, Robert Plant stands ALONE!

Ms. Evermore

This man is one of the coolest, most talented, brilliant people of our times. Do not be mistaken with such incredible ignorance - Robert Plant is a breath of fresh air.

No song is more appropriate for this lame thread and ridiclous comments of a legend's photographs. At 61 he looks better than most because beauty is an inside job, and it's never more obvious than that of Robert Plant.