Elton vs. Sting

Who'd You Rather?

5/15/2010 4:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Music icons Elton John and a dragalicious Sting performed together at the same event in NYC on Thursday.

Question is ...

Sting in da bum

How do you guys know it's a straight man wearing drag? :)

johnny33405

Um, I actually think both are geniuses but if I had to "go there" I must say I would rather......a Manatee looking to mate. Hmm.... yep, a Manatee.
Hey TMZ, be nice to these guys. Pick on Elementary school teachers or nurses for a change.

Dan

I hope Elton John gets boycotted for saying Jesus was gay. Jesus who raised the dead and gave sight to the blind and drove demons from people and healed all who were afflicted. Elton John is a sick,sick man. I will get a boycott going of him.

kelly

Doesn't Sting do the tantric sex thing??? I TOTALLY wanna try that!!!

Mike

How about Sting back with the Police instead of this crap

Anne

Preferably a younger Elton, given, but Elton, Elton, Elton for sure. And if I'd have to turn into a man before.

BTW to all the bigots here: Yes, Elton is gay. And, he was saying "I THINK, Jesus was...", talking about his beliefs. Western Christian church made Jesus blond and blue-eyed, so they should be boycotted, too. And unlike the Christian church Elton never has killed anyone, so unlike the Christian church Elton has followed the ten commandments.

Anne

striaght

Sick! Either he's a queer too or he needs money. NEITHER!

beckybloom

Elton John with all the crazy statements that he made in the last few years u think that he has lost it forever.
sting...never been a big fan.. he always looks kinda lame to me.
At least in drag he does something funny so people can still remember him

Anne

Sting is unshaggable even without "drag". Elton I'd even shag if he'd be in drag.

shelly

LOL! Sting just lost all my respect for him as a singer.

shelly

LOL! Sting just lost all my respect for him as a singer.

Dan

I am offended at Elton John for saying Jesus was a gay man. As a christian I know who Jesus is. The Son of God. Our messiah wbo raised the dead,gave sight to the blind and drove demons out of people and who there is God's mercy for our sins. For Elton John to say what he said about Jesus was wrong. Notice he was carefull not to insult Mohammed because we know how the mulims would react. Hear me Elton!!!

Anne

This must be the annual meeting of the Christian Bigotry Association.

A man is wearing makeup to get a laugh - OH NO, I've lost all my respect for him!

A man is talking about one little belief of his, not even stating it as a fact - Let's burn him, because his belief doesn't equal the fairy-tales the Catholic church has published about a seemingly totally Arian Jesus Christ, being blonde and blue-eyed.

My money's on Elton NOT being the one burning in hell for his life, but for loads of lying, pupils raping priests, and a bunch of popes claiming they'd hear the voice of GOd ending in the purgatory. Oh, and some "good" Christians being the first throwing stones at others, too.

How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrites, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye.

Sam

Neither. But, I do consider both men very talented singers and musicians.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2