Jenny McCarthy -- Same Trip, New Man

5/17/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been just over a month since Jenny McCarthy broke things off with Jim Carrey -- but she's already taking a new beau to their old stomping grounds.

Jenny McCarthy
Jenny and the mystery man hit Katsuya in Hollywood last night -- the very spot where Jenny fell on her butt after a dinner date with Jim last year.

This time she was a bit more careful ...

Pretty LL

yawn. she's not relevant...

Wishes

I am surprised that Jenny is out dating so soon after her breakup. Hmmm- I wonder what the real reason is for their breakup.

yeah, I'm way out of line.

News Flash!

Having a special needs child, as difficult as it might be, does NOT make you a medical expert.

Karma

she's already dating? What kind of role model is she to her child? "Umm hey child a few weeks ago I was dating tom for a few years, dropped tom, met ****, and now I'm dating harry...

SantaFeJack

I have to agree with comment about her not being a medical expert just because she has a child with autism. She'd like you to think that, but fake boobs, naked photos in Playboy and a forum in the tabloids does not give her medical credibility. It does give her crdibility for dishing advice on how to become a celebrity. Period.

MC

I think less and less of her all the time. Jim is definitely better off without her. At least he still has a career.

t-in-sd

That trip last year was staged and admittedly so, for charity. They revealed that on Chelsea Lately. funny gals, but being very giving. Jenny seems very nice and cool.

MC

Her twitter is "JennyfromMTV". I guess she's hoping someone from 1995 remembers her. Especially since that's the last time she was relevant.

omgsammi

ugh she and jim were like my ideal couple! it makes me sad they didn't stay together.

Morgan

For all you haters leave her alone! Go back to your pathetic life of judgment! Lol

hahah

josh

Jim Carry is Jim Carry with a Major Career and who is she!!!???? Oh yea some over the hill actress with NO talent!

I hated and was hurt by it when I heard my ex went to a favorite restaurant of ours with someone else after we broke up. It's was her way of saying some sh*t to me and I'm sure that's why this no talent D-listed actress went there too with some new guy. So predictable!

NickSunset

I think Jenny but for her activism for Autism should be served with Permanent Duct Tape around her mouth. Jim Carey makes me want to hang myself every time I watch one of his interviews. This guy is like a Turd in a swimming pool on your kids birthday party.

Now Jim can stay inside and we don't have to see him...at least we can hope.

SantaFeJack

Geez, Morgan, first it's Jake and Ryan are gay. And now anyone who doesn't like Jenny has a pathetic life? What's with the LOL and haha afterwards. Are you by any chance a little ahead of happy hour?

FeeFee

I'm sorry ... but this new guy does not hold a candle to Jim. Jim is talented and unique and frigging funny!
She just gave up on Jim when thing got tough....It's so sad how she can go with someone else, so soon, after being with Jim for 5 years!
I used to like her a lot ... but now I am starting to think less and less of her... Who is this new guy anyways? I bet he is someone who would PAY to wipe Jim's ass with his tongue!!

karen

What was that nasty remark some one yelled out? a shot out for steve stegal? How rude

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments