Oprah Bags the Help

5/18/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrying Oprah Winfrey's bags is work ... for one of her employees.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The big O arrived to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Monday with an entourage that included a bag assistant -- and it wasn't Stedman.

No word on the whereabouts of Winfrey's coat, umbrella and sunglasses assistants.

penny

GO AWY OPRAH !!!! Am so sick of this fat, self promoting, egotistical bagless woman. Move on, the world needs new people.
How much money do you have to acquire? Go adopt a White Baby!!

JLS

I guess these posters don't read the articles-instead they look at the pic and then post. He's HIRED HELP and it says so in the article. She is just WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too fat to wear tight jeans. I guess her general arrogance transfers into what clothes she can wear. Ick.

JLS

I don't care what amount of money she has. She's a very nasty woman for thousands of reasons. I've never liked this fat pig. NEVER.

sc1432

Someone mentioned Oprah getting pregant, or something about Steadman.
I have read that Steadman is just a cover for Oprah and that Gayle is Oprah's love interest.
If you look at the whole picture maybe the articles were correct.

Big Mamma Cornbread

I LOVE THE QUEEN O...HARPO PROD.

Sigh

where is her lesbian partner...I mean "best friend" gail

liar

@ Dan--Her bodyguard carries her bag ? So if someone comes after Oprah the worst they can expect is to be smacked with a Hermes bag ?
NO ! That is a male assistant.Male assistants are easier to travel with- they can carry her bags and have an easier time keeping secrets

Sautxyca

Hey, it's great to see "The Big O" out of moo-moos and back in a pair of slacks ... but still (no pun intended) a long way from that wagon of lard!! Bagman? Nicely accessorized.

WordOutlet

I believe the proper term for a Bag Assistant is Baggist.

More than likely that's her security and why not make them carry, eh?

"Jerome. Here, carry this for me"
"Yes, of course..."

greg

Does Barack know Michelle is with Steman???? Oh that is Oprah???? Oh never mind.

whynot

#26, hm, i can think of PLENTY of adjectives for the fat, racist, pig, you seem to idolize. unfortunately, tmz editors would delete them.

KAC

first of all, this is soooooo NOT newsworthy. At all.

secondly, oprah is highly overrated & thinks a bit too highly of herself. just my opinion.

greg

Hey Whynot are you talking about Rosie O'Duncebuckets or the 3 Slobs on the View??? Or as I like to call them 3 Cows and a Conservative.

david

WOW, SHE LOOKS LIKE JAMES BROWN AND VERY LARGE. OH, THATS RIGHT, SHE HAS CHILDHOOD ISSUES THAT SHE CAN ONLY DEAL WITH BY EATING POTATO CHIPS, CANDY AND PORK. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND SHE CAN'T CONTROL HER EATING. LOOK AT THE DUMPER ON HER.

trailer5 lot12

I wish I had Oprah's money. Then I could move out the doublewide I share with Anon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments