Mr. Olympia -- Nice Arms, Dude

5/23/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former human Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler shows off what he willingly did to his body at some muscle event in the UK Friday.

media_removed_tmz

Matt

**** you people are so uneducated on exercise nutrition and steroids, never seen such ignorant comments. do yourself a favor and do some research before commenting on something you know nothing about. article is such a joke, the writer is just mad he never achieved something with his life.

ERock

@torico: Dude, are you serious? Denial, denial, denial. That guy is so juiced up, I'll bet he sweats steroids. He disgusts me.

Juggernaut

Jay is my hero. He is sponsored by MuscleTech, they are the best supplementation company in the world, they put so much research into their products its not even something to joke about. All you haters have 0 knowledge about anything exorcise related obviously and for the people that say "i spend 5 hours a day at the gym 5 days a week." your obviously over training, and probably think supplements are roids. Team MuscleTech is the best in the world, it took Jay years to look like what he does now. And for everyone thats going to comment me, I'm 20 with a 455 bench 495 deadlift and a 455 squat. ive been working out for 5 years, i have the biggest body type. Supplements im using now. Probolic-SR, Gakic, Leukic, and naNO Vapor. Also, if you're only working out because of you want to look like what society wants you to look like, chances are, you're getting chicks that are stuck up little bitches. I'll take a real woman, that loves you for who you are rather than "loving" you for how you look.

ghjk

why do u keep saying no women finds him attractive? hes not doing this to please your 15 year old sister and look like zac efron or some ****. if he wanted to be a model hed be a model , all you haters let me see what you look like and i'll criticise how u look

you have no idea about the bodybuilding life

Lynn

For the idiots that say this man in not on Steroids, Wake the F*#@ UP!!!!. It is not humanly possible for any man to get that big without it, no matter how many hours a day a person works out. He looks like a freak. It is very unattractive.

Angie

He looks deformed. Absolutely disgusting.

Nick

All of you are insane if you think any human being spends 6,7 or 8 hours working out in a gym. Jay Cutler goes to the gym 6 days a week and workts out on bod part a day and isnt in the gym longer than an hour or two. Of course he uses steriods just like very single other pro bodybuilder. The differnce between IFBB pro bodybuilders is they have doctors who monitor liver enzymes, blood pressure, and about every single other bodily function. Pro Boldybuilders are the ones who use steriods right, its the idiots in your local gym who dont have any idea what they are doing. No one ever critizes Brett Farve or Payton Manning for being a great quarterback but because Jay Cutler is a bodybuilder and none of you understand the hours of training and grueling diets it takes to be anygood at this sport you think hes a freak. Apperciate the mans hard work and dedication. Good luck at the 2010 Olympia Jay!

fuck tmz

jay>all you ***gots on tmz

Milado

LOL you guys are pathetic, really. The man is Jay Cutler, Mr. Olympia, of course he takes steroids. I am laughing my ass off reading comments like, "you can look like that if you start working out, without roids". And whoever said that bodybuilders spend 10 (!!) hours at the gym everyday probably never sat his foot at a gym ever. I am a bodybuilder myself, that's the reason why I laughed my ass off when I read the first 10 comments.

NO, you can't get that big without steroids. NO, bodybuilders don't train 10 hours a day, you won't build muscles with that insane kind of training. Get some facts before you start spitting bull**** you don't even know about.

TBS

LOL @ muscle turning to fat. Muscle fibers (cells) are completely different than fat cells. They cannot "transform" into one another. Many comments here strike me as pretty ignorant and judgmental. A man is doing something they want to do or have a passion for and you may disagree with. A simple - I would never have the time or devotion to attain a physique like that would suffice. I never could look like him - but if he is happy with what he is doing, then I'm happy for him.

HOLLA!

TBS

wifey2larry

Who really cares if he uses roids? My husband used roids when he was competing. Although my husband is a powerlifter which I purfer over a bodybuilder. I just think "powerlifters" have better bodies. And YES my husband was awesome. His best squat is 805lbs, his best bench 605lbs. and deadlift is 770lbs.

PTB

Ditto Steve in Orlando.

He's a true champion who regained his position at the top after losing it last year. Heart, drive, determination.

Much respect to Jay and all top pro BBers. Keep Pumping Iron!!!

Ill-dosage

you all are a bunch of haters jealous that you can never have a physique to aspire for..girly men are jealous men

Leslie

By to little your post: eslie Jay isn't cheating because all the steroids made his man part shrivel up and non nonfunctional sexually. So he isn't even going to put himself in a sexual situation with another woman out of embarrassment.
Those that say he is a athlete don't know what your talking about. He can't even run or bend over and touch his toes. He didn't work hard to get that body, he did a lot of roids to get that body. There is some ignorant people on here that's for sure!

------------------
Uhm, No. I date a body builder who has been working since he was 17 to be as big as Jay Cutler, he is 250 now, and you know what? All his man parts work JUST fine. And saying Jay can not touch his toes? You want to see some huge guy being flexible, try Kai Green. He does headstands and the splits on state in his posing routine.