« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ron Artest -- The Post-Game Workout!?

5/28/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right after he hit the winning shot in last night's Game 5 NBA Playoff Game -- Los Angeles Lakers hero Ron Artest didn't head straight for the party scene .... instead, dude went straight to the gym!!!

0528_ron_artest_gym

After finishing up some post-game interviews, Ron rolled over to a gym right near the Staples Center around 10:30 PM PST -- and banged out a couple of sets of legs and abs.

Impressed yet?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

At

Is he on probation for something?

Geoff

As both a Suns and Steve Nash fan I have to be a poor sport and say boo.

Joe

I'm not a Laker's Fan but I'm happy for this guy. Seems like he's gotten his life together. Lay off the booze & the weed Kid and you'll have a great life!

Rob

I was at the game last night. I have never seen a home player go from being booed, to the hero of the day, in such a short period of time. Thank you Ron and the Lakers, for giving me the memory of a life-time. That was, and possibly forever will be, the best game I will ever seen in person.

Rick

So what! That's what hockey players do after every game they work out. You have to find some better stories then this. Lame!!!!

frank

"Impressed yet? "

Jomica Man

Ron has got to very selective on the 3-pointers. The 3-pointer that got him booed was clear to any Laker fan watching the ball needed to be passed around, burn some seconds for a good high percentage shot. He can be the difference in another championship or a main reason for falling short. Come on Ron, play with your mind focused on sound team basketball. This once in a lifetime to get a ring is so close. Don't blow it.

Kevin

GEEZ! Of course TMZ only focuses on one celebrity. Who's the mystery man with Ron Artest? Why that's Roddy Chong...rock violinist extraordinaire from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra who has previously toured with the likes of Shania Twain, Celine Dion and others.

Mr. Artest is keeping some amazingly talented company while working out!

sherylbaryl

I believe the guy on the right is Shania Twain's band member! If it isn't, then they look a lot alike!

Truth

RACIST MUCH??? WHY DO THEY ALWAYS USE A TALL B-BALL BLACK GUY TO SHOW HOW SHORT THE ASIAN DUDE IS STANDING NEXT TO EACH OTHER. EFF OFF!! LOL.

Teeter

Whatever, RON ARTEST!!! I totally despise you... I believe in my heart of hearts that you totally sabotaged the Houston Rockets when you played for them. Jerk!

Kelly

Thats the Sports Club LA on Sepulveda....not anywhere near the staples center....and he goes there all the time!!!! I see him there at least once a week.

Eric in Indiana

Way 2 Go Ron! As a fan I rooted for you when you played for the Pacers...and this action is showing what Karma is doing for you. Lakers are a great team with you on them and now your showing the NBA, Fans, and the younger kids that players can do the right thing. Focus on the effort to overcome the troubles of the past and your future will be bright.

JOHN DEE

DAM THE GYM!! WORK ON YOUR SHOOTING!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments