Gayle King vs. Barbra Streisand: Who You Rather?

5/29/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah's BFF Gayle King, 55, and the legendary Barbra Streisand, 68, talked amongst themselves at some event in NYC this week.

Question is ...

SantaFeJack

NO COMMENT!

Mike Del Rey

can you guys once in a while add a third option like I'd rather **** nails??

Sadaist

Agree with 3. You need to add a "neither" choice.

megan

Why is it that you guys always call every black women wearing a wig transexual? I do not understand this. Is it because of your hatred for black people? You think the way to bring them down is by calling them names?

deb

Ugh...Neither for either one

3Storms

TMZ really should start including a "neither" option. They might get more votes for these kinds of polls if they do.

RobG

I also agree.....you need a "neither" choice for these, TMZ.

elephantman

yep! need to definatly add "neither" on these sort of things and yes gayle does look quite, how can i put it lightly "MANISH" and barbra, jeeze put some more pouder on your face, i also think her nose grew back!

Truth

WHY IS "NONE OF THE ABOVE" NEVER AN OPTION??? STOP SKEWING THE RESULTS HARVEY!!

squeeky

YUCK...neither! Gayle is so FAR up Oprahs butt, it would
take surgery to get her out. I don't think she is interested
in men anymore-aren't she a Orka lezbo lovers? And poster number
2- I have to agree-she looks like a tranny. Sorry Megan- not
picking on black people-she just looks like a man dressed
as a woman. Sorry if you think we are PICKING on black woman.
Jeesh. Can't even post on her without someone bringing up
the race card MEGAN.

Murgatroyd

I think Zazu Pitts out-does both these specimens, even though she's been dead for decades. Silly? You bet. But no sillier than asking us to choose between a pair of bow-wows every other day.

kitten

HA! Squeeky @6:18am...Just about to post the same response...ENOUGH with the RACE issue. This is an entertainment, fluff, just for fun, mindless gossip guilty pleasure site. It is NOT the NAACP Official Website...OK, Megan? Jesus, lighten the EFF UP. It's annoying, redundant, but unfortunately oh-so-predictable.

tgrfan42069

oprah wouldnt like anyone nailing her girlfriend gayle.

Amanda

I've always wondered where Arsenio Hall went...now I figured it out.

OliverA

This is the best I've seen Babs look in quite some time. She looks slim, relaxed, rested.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments