Conrad Murray to Randy Jackson: Get Well Soon

6/17/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray had some words for another Jackson with health problems.

conrad murray video
The doc was in Santa Monica Wednesday afternoon -- where his girlfriend and baby live -- when we asked him about Randy Jackson's bum ticker

The doc offered no medical advice ... just good wishes.

juney

If Murray is truly sorry for his part in MJ's death, then why doesn't he come forward and name the names of others who conspired to murder Michael. As the Jackson family says, it's all part of a plot which will be revealed. Murray had best not show up at FL on 6/25 or any other day. And what's he doing out in the street in casual clothing in the middle of the day being interviewed; when his "patients" are waiting for him. He needs no "patients" when everything is being paid for by his corporate partners in crime.

electriczipper

what can anyone say that already hasnt been said..
at least its not going to be so hot today,,,,,

Jesse James Hater

Come on Doc. give Randy the same shot you gave MJ.
and the world will be a better place...

Cali MJ Fan

MJ fans, please remember to be Mike-like in our conversations, especially in open websites. This information can be used against us and for Murray's benefit. We ALL want Justice, but we don't want to give the defense ANYTHING to be used to Murray's benefit.

As for Murray wishing Randy well-- OMFG!

dizzydiana

@34 Karin
your post is spot on, i thought it was a post by William Wagener, he is saying exactly the same thing visit him on you tube he tells the truth about that court case..

The Netherlands

Femke to Conrad Murray: SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU F*CKING MURDERER!!!!

Why oh Why?

I truly believe that there are other people behind Michaels´ death. Murray is stupid enough to be a fall guy, JUST the type of person the "real" killers would choose. The fact that he owed a lot of money made him a great candidate.

Until the trial is here he cannot speak about what he knows, nor can the sibblings - I am sure they know what really went on. And until then, I am willing to give anyone the benefit of a doubt. Because noone in here knows what happened when Michael died. We do not even know if there were more people in the room....

lily

This guy/doctor makes me feel sick!

rollseyes

It doesn't matter what MJ asked for. Doctors are employed to do what the patient needs, not what the patient wants. If Michael told Murray that he couldn't sleep without being knocked out by propofol, then Murray as TRAINED doctor should have put him in some kind of a sleep program or come up with a better alternative. I'm a doctor and I could never imagine giving someone diprivan in a home setting. That's just plain stupid and reckless. That's kind of like performing surgery in someone's basement. If doctors just did what the patients wanted, then we wouldn't need doctors. we'd just open up our own pharmacies and medicate ourselves to dance.

pam

IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT MURDER DOC MURRAY HAS A GIANT PR MACHINE BEHIND HIM. IN THIS VIDEO MURRAY SHOWS HIS TRUE SELF - WOULD A DECENT HUMAN BEING MAKE A STATEMENT REGARDING A FAMILY MEMBER OF SOMEONE THEY ARE ACCUSED OF KILLING? THIS MAN IS A PIG. THIS DIRTY PIECE OF SH#$ HAS KIDS EVERYWHERE WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT HO(s) AND CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT. THIS PIG WILL GO TO PRISON OR THERE WILL BE RIOTS IN CA. WHY IS TMZ SUPPORTING THIS PIECE OF CRAP? YESTERDAY HARVEY MADE SEVEREAL STATEMENTS ABOUT THIS PIG - AND ALL WERE POSITIVE. I WANT ALL MJ FANS TO WRITE IN TO TMZ AND TELL THEM EITHER TMZ SUPPORTS THIS PIG GOING DOWN OR WE WILL STOP WATCHING TMZ. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS - COME ON PEOPLE LET US GET UNITED NOW. REMEMBER ALL THE MEDIA DID TO MICHAEL WHEN HE WAS ALIVE? THERE IS NO DEFENSE THIS WASTE OF AIR KILLED HIM AND NOW HE NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!!

Angry One

I better not see him this weekend when I'm in SM.

rollseyes

I meant to say medicate ourselves to death, not dance..lol

I wrote the statement over..

It doesn't matter what MJ asked for. Doctors are employed to do what the patient needs, not what the patient wants. If Michael told Murray that he couldn't sleep without being knocked out by propofol, then Murray as a TRAINED doctor should have put him in some kind of a sleep program or come up with a better alternative. I'm a doctor and I could never imagine giving someone diprivan in a home setting. That's just plain stupid and reckless. That's kind of like performing surgery in someone's basement. If doctors just did what the patients wanted, then we wouldn't need doctors. we'd just open up our own pharmacies and medicate ourselves to death.

gaycanuck

MAN-SKANK!!!

Zara

wow this man has no shame...he is truly going to hell,how does he has the face to send the brother of the man he killed a get well soon and so close to Michael's death anniversary,I think he wants to kill all the Jacksons,if i heard that then man who murdered my brother sent me a get well soon i would probably die,i think Conrad is trying to provoke randy a heart attack by saying this..this man=Heartless

Princess Jackson

What a schmuck your reporter is... He called him "Dr." NO Dr. would be THAT cruel to any other human being... Murray is a dead man walking. There's going to be a fan (NOT ME) who will whoop his ass one day and I'm going to be at home reading the TMZ reports, laughing my ass off at him crying like a baby.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments