« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant on Game 7 -- 'I Sucked'

6/18/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant was brutally honest about his performance in last night's NBA Championship game -- telling one reporter, "I sucked."

Moments after the game, Kobe talked to KTLA saying, "It was reverse tonight ... they put a lot of faith in me even though I was making bad plays throughout the game."

Despite the sucking, Kobe still played well enough to lock up the Finals MVP trophy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sammy

Kobe IS a common criminal, a vile anal rapist. Wonder if his Mexican wife so proudly wore her "rape ring" to the game last night? What does she tell her kids when they ask her why daddy bought her that ring? "Oh kids, daddy bought that for me because he ass raped a hotel employee, was arrested in Colorado, and escaped prosecution and prison only because he is a dumb**** b-ball player". Vanessa and her mother both look like they would be pushing cleaning carts and cleaning toliets at the Staples Center if Vanessa had not married this rapist. Isn't that what her mother used to do anyway? She's just an illegeal wearing Vanessa's hand me down Louis Vuitton.

electriczipper

18. As a woman and a Celtics fan, I STILL think it's so funny that people think he actually raped thatgirl. You guys must be kids and really naive.

While he is a cheater, arrogant, and seems like an all around jackass, he is not a rapist. That woman was a golddigger and she knew how to get her money.

Posted at 9:23 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by whateverpeeps
how would you know he is not a rapist,,were you in the room at the same time..err no so you just show how niave you are by your comment..do you have speical access to information the rest of us do not,,I doubt it..so how can you put down someone else for what they believe,,,

dd

Hey we know he wasn't a rapist because he was not convicted, does that mean anything in this country anymore? ANYWAY LAKERS WON CONGRATULATE STOP THE HATE!

muffingirl

kobe ya you missed a some shots but at least your an honest man and you are a reason why the lakers made it to the finals to began with go lakersssssssssssss such a tens game but we won wwwwwwooooppp

dd

Celebrities Suck

Celebrities Suck

dd

Electriczipper can you have my back on this one #26 thinks I am someone else..No dear I am not whateverpeeps but I will read what they wrote to see if there are any similarities. Besides celebrities suck I agreed with you, no rape, yes cheat.

electriczipper

25. Celebrities Suck you're right a cheater just like 99% of all athletes are, but not a rapist. I really don't care what color the woman was, I try not to judge people by their race, I just like good people I don't care what color they are.

Posted at 10:20 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by dd

so dd are you saying he is a good person?????

electriczipper

26. I strongly believe whateverpeeps and dd are the same people. How funny!!! lol Sorry but the truth hurts huh, the truth is the truth.

Posted at 10:21 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by Celebrities Suck

Dd is not whateverpeeps and why would you even think that..that makes no sense at all....

Celebrities Suck

I'm cool with people disagreeing with my comments. We all have our opinions I respect your opinion.

His wife has no respect for herself as a women. If my man cheated on me I'd kick his a@#SS OUT regardless... Once the trust is ruined the relationship is dead... non trust no reason to be together unless you enjoy living a life wondering if he's out cheating again..

dd

First OUCH,OUCH, OUCH, Celebrities suck DON'T EVER CONFUSE ME WITH A BOSTON FAN! Laker fan all the way from way back in the day. Now electriczipper no that's not my problem that is Vannessas problem I just like the way he plays ball, I was generalizing when talking about good people, I like nice, honest people from all walks of life, thats why I like you, you have some very good comments..(most of the time) LOL.

electriczipper

Posted at 10:26 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by Celebrities Suck

and tone down the language ,you talk like a sailor

dd

See electriczipper that's why I like your post, you ARE a good person.

Celebrities Suck

33. 27. hey I'm just saying, no one is judging. He did f@ck a caucasian/white chick. I could have said he f@cked a green chick. Is that judging a race? lol

Posted at 10:26 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by Celebrities Suck

and tone down the language ,you talk like a sailor

Posted at 10:34 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by electriczipper

__________________________________________________________

I was just saying what he did in that hotel.... It's the truth though! Unless they were just watching tv in that hotel?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments