Nasty Breakup Between 'Bachelor' Jake and Vienna

6/22/2010 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's what's official about the breakup between "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi -- it's officially nasty, with Jake accusing his former fiancee of cheating and Vienna accusing him of being "a fame whore."

0622_jake_vienna_EX_getty
Sources tell TMZ the couple broke up during a phone call at around 6 last night.  Sources connected with "The Bachelor" tell us Jake believed Vienna was cheating with Gregory Michael, an actor on the ABC Family show "Greek."  Vienna has vehemently denied cheating on Jake via tweet.

0622_gergory_vienna_Getty
For her part, sources say she pulled the plug on the relationship because she felt constantly abandoned for photo shoots and other media events.  She's telling people, "Jake is a fame whore."

Jake proposed to Vienna during the finale of "The Bachelor" on March 1.

Vienna's stepmom, Lisa Girardi, tells TMZ her daughter actually moved out on Saturday, claiming Jake "is a total fraud," claiming "I think he picked her because she is a dramatic person and it was good for the ratings."

0622_pavelka_tmz_v2
Lisa goes on to say, "In real life, they never kissed, didn't have a romantic relationship and he never told her that he loved her."

Lisa adds, when her stepdaughter left, she left a note, along with her engagement ring.

A rep for the former couple said, "Jake and Vienna have split.  They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time."

0622_bachelor_tv_v2

Nick Lachey -- Time to Ditch the Bachelor Pad

Nick Lachey is desperately trying to leave his bachelor days behind -- the famous ex-husband put his $6.8 million post-Jessica Simpson mansion up for sale ... and it is full-on awesome.

0618_nicklachey_house_2
The Bel Air home is 5,214 sq. ft. ... has 4 bedrooms ... and it comes with one of the most baller pools we've ever seen.

No word if dumping the property has anything to do with Lachey's recent reunion with former MTV veejay and all-around jaw-dropping smokeshow Vanessa Minnillo -- but if anyone can get a man to sell off his bachelor's paradise, she can.

Guess Who This Lil' Guy Turned Into!

Before becoming one of Hollywood's biggest hunks -- he was just another cutie in California. Can you guess who he became?

0518_welcome_baby_launch

Celebrity Scramble

Can you guess whose pretty little celebrity face got a nasty celebrity scramblin'?

0618_celeb_scrambles_launch

Jean Shorts Stars

Guess which stars are keeping cool by cutting their jeans and lettin' their legs out to get some summer sun!

Hollywood's Beachin' Blondes!

The only thing hotter than a teeny-weeny bikini this summer is one of these smokin' blonde babes.

Mirno

I think everything is because of that Vienna's leaked video. I've seen it here: http://snipurl.com/Vienna_Girardi

Rebecca

Then again, this may all be for some more attention because they haven't been in the lime light here of late. But do we really think that one can find love in this way? I swore I wouldn't watch the show again, especially with Ali in it. I've made a couple glances to see what the men were like, and she is practically all over those men. Now whose the tramp? Vienna was always lady like at least out in the public eye. Whatever she did in the past is in the past. She really has more going on for herself without Jake.

Mark

What I don't understand is, why is this considered a "reality show", when it turns out their relationship was scripted! Wake-up America! You're being duped!

Blue

Oh my god. I'm not surprised. She is such an idiot. Jake should have went with the other girl. Vienna was so mean and when Jake asked Vienna to marry him, my jaw hit the ground. He is too much of a softy to be her.

THM

Marriage is now obsolete. Most marriages end in divorce. If you are a male, when you go out at night, you will see many young, good looking, well dressed and well educated women (married and single), just ready to go to bed with the first male (married or single) that will buy them a drink. No strings attached, no long tern commitment. Why buy thw cow when the milk flows for free?

david

i dont think anyone with an IQ above a turnip could believe that jake picked that skank anyway, i lost any respect for him that i had when he picked that babling moron

MAGOOS

An inevitable end to a relationship based on the physical and financial with a little glory seeking thrown in. He now hopes to break into acting, (Huh), she has achieved a notoriety she will play to the bitter end. The program and its phony endings is becoming passe; time for junk like this to vanish.

Thel

Gosh, what a surprise! Sorry Jake, I never liked her. Check with Alie, maybe she's available.

Sherry

When is this show going to leave the air? So sick of ABC in general. I'm not surprised about their split, I don't care for either one of them.

Debbie Gary

I happen to believe Vienna. All Jake is, is a actor-wanna-be. Even in his first stitch with the bachelor show, all he wanted was attention. I remember him saying, "I just have to warn her before she makes the wrong choice." Oh boo hoo hoo, go cry to someone else. Jake and his slush Ali deserve each other. One of them always trying to manupilate someone for their benefit. I can hear them now, "Oh notice me please notice, SOMEONE NOTICE ME." Oh please, I am sick of those two. At least, Vienna is real and doesn't try to be anything than what she appears. Vienna, you deserve better. Good luck, Vienna! For the other two, Jake and Ali, I hope they do get together, but oh, who will notice them? They will probably be afraid one will get more attention than the other. Oh well, Jake and Ali, that's life deal with it.

James

Soon as I read the headline to this story, I was laughing, I knew it was only a matter of time before they split. Vienna Girardi was a joke on the show a major drama queen, and Jake well let's face it he totally screwed up not kicking her off the show long ago even before Ali left the show. One comment I like to add. Vienna went on to say she felt abandon,for media events, and shoots? then calls him a fame whore? Hello you stupid twit VIENNA, YOU Signed up for the show as well. Before you start to call anyone a fame whore look in the damn mirror. Jake was on the show for a purpose; but he only messed up because of your constant deception on the show. {Yes while it is another reality show, And yes they're are some fake story lines within the show. We as viewers aren't that stupid to realized what is going on. So my suggestion to you Vienna, grab a box of Kleenex, and a box of Bon Bons... And take a seat on your couch and cry because NO ONE CARES. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

dj

Jake, this does not surprise me in the least. Vienna was never the right person for you and, thankfully you finally realized this fact. You and Ali would have been wonderful but you didn't see it at the time. Vienna was so aggressive that her "charmns" befuddled your mind. Good luck to you Jake - a wondeful lady is out there for you.

DJ

Linda

NO surprise to me. They were a horrible couple. I ndidn't see where they had ANYTHING in common. They are both LOOSERS !!!! LINDA

Martie

Jake and Vienna are both jerks. Neither of them are lookers, nor do they have talent. I thought because of mediocre looks, they were a match, but jerks are jerks.

stan

ohh no, they split. im not going to sleep all night.