Jackson Molestation Attorney Visits MJ

6/25/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Mesereau, the attorney who brilliantly defended Michael Jackson against child molestation charges in Santa Barbara back in 2005, just showed up to Forest Lawn Cemetery to pay his respects.

0625_tom_mesereau

CloBird

I saw him arrive about 40 minutes ago,TMZ.You re very slow with your updates.

nan

i love tom mesereau .a lawyer with integrity seems very rare in ca.

MJ was a child molester

kathy

The finest.

Cali MJ Fan

Tom Mesereau, God Bless You. I have the utmost respect for you, your office, and the love you have and continue to show Michael. God Bless You! I wish all of Michael's friends were like you.

Much L.O.V.E.
Cali

Siggisis

Tom Mesereau is the best. A decent human being and a decent lawyer. Good vibes for him! <3

Arianna

Tom was a regular at the restaurant I used to work at and is one of the nicest sweetest man I have ever known. I was working the day after Michael died and he came in , so sad and upset. He really loved Michael and firmly believed in his innocence. I'm glad to see him there today.

Voted 4 Obama and Completed my Census

MC20

Tom is a good man. There needs to be more honest attorneys in the world. Michael was completely innocent. He had a gentle soul, and loved all people. More people need to be like Michael who wanted to emulate Jesus, he was a very spiritual person. Michael was an honest, loving man.

JB

4. I can't believe you people (#1 and #3). Michael Jackson was a disgusting human being. This attorney should be ashamed for defending him and helping him go free after what he did. TMZ says he defended MJ "brilliantly" because it's difficult to get someone guilty off for such heinous crimes.

Posted at 11:40 AM on Jun 25, 2010 by MJ was a child molester

-------------------------------------

OMG! Why won't you give it a rest just for one day?????????????

JB

16. There was nothing brilliant about it. Justice prevailed. Respect the dead you losers.

Posted at 12:24 PM on Jun 25, 2010 by Voted 4 Obama and Completed my Census
---------------------------------

I second that including your name! LOL!

UpstateNYer

Another Publicity Whore!

Marie

11.If wacko jacko was "innocent" why did this guy make him pay out 20 million to shut the boy up?!?! Brilliant to me would have been this lawyer defending my "innocence" to the end without me having to pay out 20 million!!! Makes you wonder....
Posted at 11:58 AM on Jun 25, 2010 by Larry

You are so dumb it is a miracle you are still alive.Michael Jackson did not pay $20 millions to the Arvizo family.His insurance company paid that money to the Chandler family back in 1994.Tom Mesereaux defended Michael Jackson in 2005.Go to google.com and read the wikipedias of both cases instead of writing dumb comments on here.

Natalie

Yes, he is a good and just attorney, but why does tmz have to stick the word "brilliantly" in the article? Justice prevailed!!! God bless you, Tom Mesereau!!! And, tmz, I had enough of your crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby

@#4 - Michael was not a disgusting human being, he was one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet. How dare you say such things, your statement is based on what?? Media crap no doubt.

@#11 - No, it doesn't make you wonder actually...get your facts straight, Tom Mesereau was not the lawyer involved in the Chandler case whereby it was the INSURANCE company that paid out the settlement fee. Settling out of court is not an admission of guilt and it is quite common, ask any lawyer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments