Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Marry in Hawaii

6/29/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were married at a small, intimate ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii, TMZ has learned.

0628_megan_fox_brian_austin_green_exd_getty
The couple tied the knot late last week.  We're told only a half-dozen people attended.

The pair met on the set of "Hope & Faith" back in 2004 and have been dating on and off ever since.

It's the first marriage for both, though Green has an eight-year-old son with actress Vanessa Marcil.

JustMe

Hey Jody, us bisexual woman can fall in love and get married too. it just depends who we happen to fall in love with.

Mulder

It won't last. She's fugly and has no talent; he's commitment-phobic and has very poor taste in women.

Trisha

Is the person posting this mad at Megan or something? That's not a good picture, lol.

Jody-there are a lot of bisexuals that are married. What are you talking about? Are bisexuals supposed to whore themselves around and not want to settle down?

Joann

Well I'm surprised and hope they have a happy marriage, but let's get real here. They have going together off and on for six years so you would think they would have a handle on each other but this is Hollywood folks....I give it a year. I hope I'm wrong.
I was wrong about Mariah and Nick so I hope I'm wrong on this one too.

covcomm

Megan, really? Sigh...

MacGuffin

Lucky bastard!

Still have no clue why she would want to get married at such a young age, but I wish them best of luck.

grace

I guess we all need thumbbody to love.....

Jezzy

I'm "Green" with envy!

Rooster

Hazbin actress - Check
Hazbin wife of hazbin - Check

Hmm... whats next?

Dennise

Quicky marriage today, Quicky divorce tomorrow. Megan is known for Quickies so this is nothing new. Both of them are 'tards.

budweediii

File Under: Who gives a ****? She sucks, He Sucks. They suck

dd

stay married

Dirty Sanchez

Two huge untalented douchers getting married. What a perfect couple. But then again, I guess we need a Heidi and Spencer replacement.

Justice

Never heard of this guy and he probably doesn't do much but live off her earnings. I know he was at one point on some stupid show and he may never do anything in his life,
but I will say this -- CONGRATULATIONS BRIAN! YOU HAVE WON THE P***Y LOTTERY. And she even had your name etched on her body so you'll remember that she is yours all yours and she can always remember what your name is. How touching.

Superman

It won't last. She's too much of a skank. Neither one has any respect for what a marriage is about.