« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean Got Married ... 'Cause She Can

7/3/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean and her NFL man Kyle Boller tied the knot yesterday at the Grand Del Mar Resort in San Diego.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SexyChicagoPolishGirl

I think TMZ is dissing Prejean about "The opposite marriage is legal in CA" because she said gays can't marry and TMZ took hard offense to that becuae Harvey Levin is gay )goole him and his long term partner) and the cute guy with babyface who sites up front in show, who forgot what term used when the NFL wins is also gay.

SexyChicagoPolishGirl

I think TMZ is dissing Prejean about "The opposite marriage is legal in CA" because she said gays can't marry and TMZ took hard offense to that becuae Harvey Levin is gay *good him and his long term partner and the cute guy with babyface who sites up front in show, who forgot what term used when the NFL wins is also gay.

Kat

Hi #44, I was wondering what you have read that makes you feel she's a hypocrite? All christians sin, no one is purfect, it's not possible, by being a christian and accepting God you know your sins are forgiven. I'm not saying that someone who claims to be a christian should tell themselves "I'll ask forgiveness tomorrow for what I do today." I don't believe that to be right, but we have free will and with that will comes mistakes and when those mistakes happen, comes forgiveness. God knows mistakes will be made, it's human. I'm honestly not trying to come off rude toward you and I hope I don't but I also have to ask you how you think it's possible for someone who denies God to be "holier" then a christian who truly believes. All sin is equal in the eyes of God. To be gay, to commit adultrey, to lie, to judge, to kill, ALL SIN is the same so unless someone is truly sinless, which is not possible, no one has the right to act like thier better then someone else, christians should know this better then anyone, and practice it. Again, I'm not trying to come off rude toward you, your comment just surprised me a little.

flattopSF

I hope he got a prenuptial agreement out of her first: that bimbo is not too good about sticking to the terms of her CONTRACTS.

shane

#15- How do you know the Bible is a book of fairy tales?The Bible is the word of God! Don't you think that our creator could and would have a book written that is our manual on how He wants us to live our lives? And Yes homosexuality is a sin and abomination to God. It's not natural,nor productive.Everyone is born to pro-create.You can only pro-create with opposite sex.

dane

such a disgusting ignorant bitch.

dane

at #52,

the bible is nothing more than a mythological story unless you can prove otherwise. go to college and get some education, maybe take a few religion and myth classes and you'll realize how ridiculous it all is.

homosexuality is not a "sin", the only "sins" are things that you do against yourself. and if you expect us to believe you only have sex to procreate you're ridiculous.

Tom

Did anyone watch Carrie Prejean's interview with Larry King? I would not want to be THAT woman's husband! Besides the pouting act when she isn't happy, the fake hair and boobs tells me there's a lot more things about her that are fake, too. Well, no one said football players go to school for an education. Kyle's going to get one now, though. I hope there was a pre-nup.

C

Opposite marriage? Gay marriage would be opposite marriage-as in it's opposite to what marriage is-MAN and WOMAN. Male and female make baby...duh. Read biology book. Stop your liberal BS gay agenda.

Aron

Chris, Carrie has the right to her opinion and we have the right to criticize that opinion. Freedom of speech goes both ways. I hope at least one of her kids turns out gay. I'm not gay, I just believe everyone deserves equal rights. She talked so much about God and she didn't even bother to get married in a church, damn!

Brandie

Lets just hope that these two don't have a child that is gay. That child's life will be hell!!! This is 2010, not 1950. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not when that opinion is hurtful to others. It just shows that you can be a beauty queen, even if you do not have class.

Kat

Being married in a church is not a requirement for being a christian ceremony. I had a beautiful ceremony by the water. My pastor married us and it doesn't make my union "less christian".

Heather

So freedom of speech is okay but only if they agree with what you think? She has every right to feel the way she feels about gay marriage being wrong. Just as you have every right to feel the way you feel about it being right. Free speech is a right to all TMZ. I appreciate the fact that she stood by her convictions. Good for her.

SportsGrl

Good for her ...

dandilion

Congrats newlyweds and may your marriage be long, happy and richly blessed with The Lord.