Jessica vs. Jennifer vs. Brooke

Who'd You Rather?

7/4/2010 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Garner and Brooke Shields all showed up Friday night for the grand opening of the Casino Club at The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, WV.

0703_wwyr_getty
Question is ...

James

Jessica Simpson for me. I think she's hot.

Gloria Unread

Jessica Simpson, by a long shot! She could be forty pounds heavier and still be hotter than those two.

Brooke Shields is way past her prime, while Jennifer Garner has *never* had a prime to begin with. Garner has got a horse face that could easily rival SJP. I don't understand how she gets put into movies as the sex symbol/love interest. There isn't one single attractive feature on her as far as I can tell, and she's not that great of an actress, either. I can't believe she's winning the poll at this point, but it's still early...

Darvon

Jessica Napalm Simpson, of course.

Darvon

Jennifer is winning the pole because someone is voting over and over again just to pull a prank on Jessica.
There can not be only 3 comments out of 3817 people voting.

jc

Jennifer Garner is a hag compared to Jessica Simpson, and a whole lot older.

Derek

I'm with Gloria Unread (#2). I just do NOT understand why Jennifer Garner is winning this poll. My guess is that she is in the center and it has a psychological advantage by making it seem as if she is the "alpha" female in the group.

Jessica Simpson should be winning this poll by a long shot!

TMZFan

I love Jennifer, but you can't forget the Sexual Naplam ;)

Josi Coyote Verlingieri

I love Jennifer and Brooke's natural beauty. Even with no makeup they are natural beauties.

Josi Coyote Verlingieri

Jennifer is so beautiful because she radiates beauty inside and out. Look at her kids they radiate her smile too.

devon

i don't know wtf jessica's eating but her face is turning in the incredible hulk. get your fat ass to the gym. her prime came and WENT in just a few years.

brooke's the oldest and the hottest of the group.

Philster

I'd have to audition all three before I could post a judgment.

Tabloid Diva

JG needs to cover up those big ears.
JS needs to lose weight and get that bump taken outta her beak.
BS is aging gracefully, looks great.
But in the end, who really cares??

rar

What I'd rather: that TMZ stop these idiotic polls pitting women "against" one another. Childish.

Carl

Wow, that is a terrible shot of all of them even though it is posed! Jennifer Garner looks especially bad. If it is just based on this pic I'd say Jessica, but normally I'd say Jennifer.

lawntamersinc

This is unrelated, but I saw Brooke Shields on a show last week (called The Middle, I think) She played a trashy neighbor & she was hilarious. I was laughing out loud.

Just sayin'.