Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green - They're Baaaack!

7/5/2010 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are finally back from their honeymoon in Hawaii -- and they were spotted yesterday at a grocery store in Glendale, stocking up on plenty of beverages for the holiday.

0704_megan_fox_brian_austin_green_tmz_ex_12

Wonder what they've been doing all this time that has left them so thirsty?

Mooshoo

Moo Shoo

Truth

ISNT SHE BROKE YET? SHE HAS NO CAREER. WATCH UR SPENDING BITCH!!

Googie

They're doing just fine and oblivious to what others think.

Observer999

That girl needs to gain a few pounds... I think just last year she was at least 5-7 pounds heavier than she is now.

sunnyroberto

Now I now why celebrities hate paparazzi. TMZ has shown other picture of famous people shopping in supermarkets and drug stores and it just rubs me the wrong way. Yeah, these two are only "B" league celebrities, but there should be some zone of privacy.

Sammie

I wonder if they have Twinkies buried in that basket somewhere.

Anthony

I am happy for BAG, I thought he was great on the TSCC. Megan has no career? Are you kidding, she has about 5 movies in production and 1 or 2 in the theaters every few months. We should all be so broke.

garry

man some people just cant let other people live thier lives in peace. megan fox or him have done nothing to any of you bashers. they live together,got married, shop,vacation,race,and raise his kid.what else can she do to get you off her back? they dont go to bars, get drunk, do drugs?,and are in the tabloids because the pappz are watching thier every move. you know there is a law about stalking. if someone looks thru your window its stalking. or hides in your bushes, its frigging stalking.just because you want a picture,bull****. try to get close to obama, they will shoot you. should apply to all famous people.i know i would vote for it.they will be fine in life. if it doesnt work, oh well. at least they are commiting to each other now. i actually like her in all shes done. but yes she needs the weight back on.to skinny now, but god that face and eyes,mymymymymymy......

awards

Does she leave snail trail so you can track her?

garry

well #13 aka awards, why do you hate her? is it because shes in her mansion, or that shes stunning, or that she has money, or that shes stunning, or the fact that she is famous, or is it because at 7 am on a holliday, your on your comp. bitching about her. im sure shes not going to be able to sleep tonight you twit.........

G.R.

Geez. Did they go to the Heidi and Spencer School of Media Whoring? These setup TMZ photos are lame.

charles almon

Poster #3, with her no doubt, 350 pound azzzz, has some real issues.
I love the way bloggers use the anonamity of the net to vent their hatred - OF THEMESELVES!

jason isahorney

once there was a little boy who never got along with whiny little girls that took my dinosaur toy and my favorite jacket haha just kiddin my guitar player leo talked with u in la about A month ago he gots a skull tattoo on his next kinda looks like max payne i think thats where he got um never metioned it i fogot about that tho got ina car crash doing 110 after drinkin ive been havin represed memory problems since then plus my add ocd and bi-polor mental bull**** dont help but i remember that jacket i remember a little girl who used to come over when i was young dressed like dorathy and i even remember telling her to get that saying u got on your shoulder the one about the butterflies i remember she gave me a washer ona those metal ring things wen we were kids down by this some river but i lost it fishing the other day with my brotha in law im not really sure if that was u or not but u look really familiar i watched ur new movie it kicked ass well any way im gona go pass out my meds make me grogy i duno whatever peace out god bless glad to c u doin what u always wanted megan foxy lady party hardy drink baccardi roll a fat one throw a party love u lots sugar babe maybe we'll geta hang someday if the band makes it im 21 and i duno thats about it i live in minnesota 218-591-4022 just gota know if it was u so megan if ur readin this please gimi a call

Peaches

OKAY SOooooooooooo..............who gives a f...........IS THIS THE STUFF TMZ HAS TO OFFER? ? ............GEEZ...GET TO WORK MAN...IS THIS THE BEST YOU'VE GOT? ! ? ! ....WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME........B..F.N.DEAL

jason isahorney

once there was a little boy who never got along with whiny little girls that took my dinosaur toy and my favorite jacket haha just kiddin my guitar player leo talked with u in la about A month ago he gots a skull tattoo on his next i think thats where he got um never metioned it i fogot about that tho got ina car crash doing 110 after drinkin ive been havin represed memory problems since then plus my add ocd and bi-polor mental bull**** dont help but i remember that jacket i remember a little girl who used to come over when i was young dressed like dorathy and i even remember telling her to get that saying u got on your shoulder the one about the butterflies i remember she gave me a washer ona those metal ring things wen we were kids down by this some river but i lost it fishing the other day with my brotha in law im not really sure if that was u or not but u look really familiar i watched ur new movie it kicked ass well any way im gona go pass out my meds make me grogy i duno whatever peace out god bless glad to hear u got married megan foxy lady party hardy drink baccardi roll a fat one throw a party love u lots sugar tits maybe we'll geta hang someday if the band makes it im 21 and i duno thats about it i live in northern mn in esko mn

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments