Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green - They're Baaaack!

7/5/2010 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are finally back from their honeymoon in Hawaii -- and they were spotted yesterday at a grocery store in Glendale, stocking up on plenty of beverages for the holiday.

0704_megan_fox_brian_austin_green_tmz_ex_12

Wonder what they've been doing all this time that has left them so thirsty?

emmaki

So.... this is news, how? Why not do some DubLi coverage instead?

jason isahorney

once there was a little boy who never got along with whiny little girls that took my dinosaur toy and my favorite jacket my guitar player leo talked with u in la about A month ago he gots a skull tattoo on his next i think thats where he got um never metioned it i fogot about that tho got ina car crash doing 110 after drinkin ive been havin represed memory problems since then plus my add ocd and bi-polor mental bull**** dont help but i remember that jacket i remember a little girl who used to come over when i was young dressed like dorathy and i even remember telling her to get that saying u got on your shoulder the one about the butterflies i remember she gave me a washer ona those metal ring things wen we were kids down by this some river but i lost it fishing the other day with my brotha in law im not really sure if that was u or not but u look really familiar i watched ur new movie it kicked ass well any way im gona go pass out my meds make me grogy i duno whatever peace out god bless glad to hear u got married megan foxy lady party hardy drink baccardi roll a fat one throw a party love u lots sugar tits maybe i'll meet u someday if the band makes it im 21 and i duno thats about it i live in northern mn in duluth

Matt

Megan Fox is planning to have a baby! That is why couples go shopping like that and it means she is pregnant! I wonder if she name her baby a "transformer" name LOL!

TwinMom

12. well #13 aka awards, why do you hate her? is it because shes in her mansion, or that shes stunning, or that she has money, or that shes stunning, or the fact that she is famous, or is it because at 7 am on a holliday, your on your comp. bitching about her. im sure shes not going to be able to sleep tonight you twit.........

Posted at 7:29 AM on Jul 5, 2010 by garry

LMAO!!!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Woody

How does Green have ANY money left...dude hasn't worked in forever! Royalties from 90210 can't be that much!

cochino

why wouldn't they be back?

They live here!

Jeers for following *stalking* them on their honeymoon. We should all be so lucky to follow a papz around on theirs, stupid bastards

clint

he's ****ing hot from the back damn. i'd tear it up :)

SurfingEagle

Grocery shopping. Very exciting.

Colts Fan

The joke is on her, I bet he was her favorite TV star when she was little. Hey Megan your career is in the toilet and he is a has been.

jason isahorney

once there was a little boy who never got along with whiny little girls that took my dinosaur toy and my favorite jacket haha just kiddin my guitar player leo talked with u in la about A month ago he gots a skull tattoo on his next kinda looks like max payne i think thats where he got um never metioned it i fogot about that tho got ina car crash doing 110 after drinkin ive been havin represed memory problems since then plus my add ocd and bi-polor mental bull**** dont help but i remember that jacket i remember a little girl who used to come over when i was young dressed like dorathy and i even remember telling her to get that saying u got on your shoulder the one about the butterflies i remember she gave me a washer ona those metal ring things wen we were kids down by this some river but i lost it fishing the other day with my brotha in law im not really sure if that was u or not but u look really familiar i watched ur new movie it kicked ass well any way im gona go pass out my meds make me grogy i duno whatever peace out god bless glad to c u doin what u always wanted megan foxy lady party hardy drink baccardi roll a fat one throw a party love u lots sugar babe maybe we'll geta hang someday if the band makes it im 21 and i duno thats about it i live in 218-591-4022 just gota know if it was u so megan if ur readin this please gimi a call

Lake

Where are their shopping bags? Don't tell me they didn't bring canvas?

Lee

If you coulkd follow her to the bathroom you would. What makes the media think people want to know how many times they crap? Are we that deprived to be harrassed with such stupidity. No one wants to see people being harrassed and to mention they went shopping is beneath us all. Have substance media. Don't tell the world she drank water, or she ate a chocate ice cream. Write about topics with substance and leave this couple alone. No wonder so many hate the paparatz...

jeana

to #10 aka Garry, just a question for you....if you are so upset about the papz "stalking" celebs can I ask you why you are on TMZ?

himty

Did you spot the box of "Pinkies" brand ultra-small condoms in the basket! Guess he's not 9.0210 inches long!

Darlene

Dang, they cant even do a little shopping without it being a big deal! I wish them well!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments