Brian McKnight's DNA Test -- The Kid is Not My Son

7/23/2010 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brian McKnight is not the father of a 14-year-old kid in Florida -- so says a DNA test -- and now, he's no longer responsible for $341,640 in back child support payments the boy's mother was hoping to collect.

0722_brian_mcknight_getty_EX

As we previously reported, a woman sued McKnight last year claiming Brian is her long lost baby daddy. But McKnight didn't respond to her lawsuit, and the judge issued a default judgment against him ... which means he was on the hook for the cash.

McKnight eventually took a DNA test -- and the results showed that Brian could not be the kid's father ... so the judge promptly tossed out the case.

Cartman

Expensive bullet dodged.

Love Star Wars

These chicks that make false accusations should be fined. Big time.p

electriczipper

what about the other 8 kids he is the father of but wont pay

HumanNature

what about the other 8 kids he is the father of but wont pay

Posted at 5:00 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by electriczipper

Do you mean the jacksons?

Posted at 5:07 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by Kimbo

NOPE, HE'S TALKING ABOUT OCTOMOM'S BRATS!!!

gossipgirl86

Tricks are always trying to get rich quick! Ha! He showed her. Close your legs homegirl!

J

put her ass in jail....tired of these women trying to use the child support system as a fulltime job. They threaten to put you in jail even without knowing for sure if you're the dad or not...put the judge in there with her too...

DD

IT AMAZING HOW THESE WOMAN NEVER KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS-------NICE WOMAN THESE RICH PEOPLE CHOOSE TO SLEEP WITH!!!1 THANK GOD---LOVE BRIAN MCNIGHT------HE IS GREAT-LOVE HIS MUSIC.

babydaddy

she should be arrested & fined!

j smith

I agree this woman "Miriam" should be fined big. She should be ashamed of herself -her son is old enough to read and understand the drama! These women should be put on blast just like they try to put these celebrities on blast!! And Mr. Mcknight does not have 8 kid! get your stories straight HATER!

Mike

These stories make me smile. So many people try to stick their hands into the pockets of celebrities and in this instance that hand was smacked away.

dd

Don't these hoes know that they are ruining their childrens lives?

AG

Wow! Can you imagine the number of men she must have slept with in a week to not even be sure who her kid's father is? Men get screwed by default judgments all the time because paternity cases don't require proof of service and when the poor sap doesn't receive the letter, he gets a default judgment. I read that something like 30% of men paying child support can usually be excluded by a DNA test. I think that women who file fraudulent paternity claims should have to repay every dime of child support they collect AND be convicted of fraud.

It hasn't happened to me, but I just see it as one of those great social injustices that needs to be fixed.

lmfao

Please someone post the name of the 14 years old so all his classmates can tell him what a good for nothing whore his mom is... justice served!

Shandia Gurang

OMG! No way in He** this is true about the DNA test! I know Miriam. And was with her when the gay man intoduced her to Brian Mcknight. They both disappeared together and She use to never wanna speak of Brian to no one. But popped up pregnant back then and disappeared until now I see all over the net. OMG no wonder she use to get mad at everybody picking at her kid ears and featured exactly like Brian. I knew it and everyone back then knew it! I remember Brian use to always follow her around Orlando. In 1995 she used to live with me. To clarify your undercomments Miriam isn't a kind of woman who'll asks or rely on other people money. And I do not believe that THE TEST WAS NEGATIVE. I suppose when you have friends in higher places to help you to fade everyone from knowing you like underage young girls. Thats why she never turned him in is because of the age differences and he was her first. Plus I know for a fact. Damn I could of hooked her up with me brother, who's well educated and still don't have any kids. Everyone who knew miriam knew that her and brian stayed in contact way back then. Brian called Miriam alot on my phone and others phones. She had no way of calling him from my house when she stayed. She was pregnant still in high school and working. So... she couldn't turn him Brian in with not enough money and was under 18. Everyone need to back off! I and others know something none of ya'll know in the media this why its obvious of the wait and Brian is putting all this out there on her because she isn't like that at all. Call me Miriam if you reading this and don't worry about people on the tabloids! There are alot of people in Orlando who truely love and miss you!

j smith

@"Shandia" AKA Miriam you must be out of your mind!! Brian would have never been chasing after you! He doesn't even like black women -maybe back then he'd mess with them but please he definitely wouldn't chase one or get her pregnant!!! AND NOT ONE AS GHETTO AS YOU WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR SON'S REAL FATHER!! maybe go on MAURY POVICH you GHETTO ASS BI---!! DNA tests don't lie and they must be done at Government approved facilities so you can't bribe anyone!!! YOU ARE A WHORE AND SHOULD BE OUT ON BLAST JUST LIKE YOU TRIED TO PUT MR. MCKNIGHT ON BLAST AND PROBABLY OTHER CELEBRITIES IN HOPES OF STRIKING GOLD!! Your poor son!! AND YES YOU SHOULD BE FINED AND CHARGED WITH FRAUD!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments