The Mel Gibson Game

7/25/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana's camp claims Mel Gibson has it in for our boss man, Harvey Levin. Assuming that's true ... will you help Mel pelt Harvey with matzah balls? L'Chaim!!!

launch

Muppet

LOL hilarious!!!

LISA

This is why I love you Harvey ! You crack me up.

Ann

92% accuracy on 1st try! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN. THAKS TMZ!

apweaver

Harvey...Your arms look NOTHING like that!!! Tee hee!!!!

bart

It's pretty clear from the tapes that Mel is being goaded. The calmness of Ms GiantWhoreiovah is intened to piss him off even more, and its also clear the tapes are edited.
What a load of crap. What kind of beezy uses this sort of technique?
and why do you morons buy it so fast? Yeah, all white men are evil, now get them to pay their taxes so you can continue on your free ride.
Morons.

Janet

I don't get why Harvey is in the game. I watch TMZ on tv sometimes and Harvey is always stupidly grinning.

BTW Save the Mustangs!!

Babrbara

There should be extra points if the Matzah BALLS could be aimed at hitting Mel in the......well I think you know where I am going with this. Shame on him!!

Whip It

WHIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VickiC

LOVED the game - I wonder which TMZ staffer had the idea?

And to Max the Moron - why don't you take your political garbage to another website? Or do you just troll anywhere you think people are paying attention?

middleagedcrazy

How about the woman's head angle in all her pictures? If some of the TMZ people have nothing better to do, they could have that Oksana woman's head spinning at various degrees - the Exorcist visions are going through my brain. Your cartoon of Mel Gibson pitching stuff at Harvey (who is he and what kind of movement should he have?) started this idea.

I thought one of the problems with Gibson was that he had too much/not the right kind of religious sensibility, so why is going to church of any kind a big deal. Seems like bigotry to me.

NEW Mel FAN

I LOVE HARVEY!

He has such a wonderful sense of humor. Also nothing to fear. Mel would never do anything to him or anyone else. Oksana was mad that TMZ was not reporting all about HER fake pain.

I made 92% my first try. now I stink. 71% and sinking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2