Brangelina's New $40 Million Italian Crib

7/28/2010 9:44 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Finding enough space to house Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and their six kids just got easier ... the Hollywood royal family just plunked down a reported $40 million on this humongous vacation home in Northern Italy.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The ridiculous 18,000 square foot luxury estate in the town of Valpolicella includes two swimming pools, gym, home theater and 15 bedrooms for Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox to fight over.

Luckily, there's still plenty of room should Brad & Angie decide to adopt a small nation.

Straight Talkin Texan

Ick. Looks dirty and rundown...NOT worth 40 million.

kooky sperm

Wow I didn't know we lived in a communist country where it's citizen's are only allowed to keep a portion of what they EARN? Everybody who is complaining about what they spend their money on STOP HATING. How much of your money and or time do you give to the less fortunate? NO you probably don't give crap away because you spend your money on beer and dope while you sit at home talking trash on Brangelina complaining how life's not fair. BOO HOO

STFU

i wish I had money to buy a house in each country or city i visit. That is jsut ridicilous

OB1

this is a fake story i know of this place in Italy .it is a condemed mental hospital

mrspatrickcampbell

We were not aware that Italy allowed such trash to buy property there.

barb

itsMeAgain # 13 Are you serious... Beautiful. Great taste... Geez Louise Girl, it looks like an old nasty apt building !

Chris

#84 -- does that mean that you are now free to purchase your vacation home down the street from the Jolie-Pitts?

Athena

i've seen this design before....in the projects!

Trooper Tom

they should be ashamed of themselves..

Posted at 7:56 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by electriczipper

Why do tell us why? The donate millions and help all kinds of charities.

Posted at 8:19 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by Trooper Tom
if you have to ask why...your too dumb to understand the answer..

Posted at 8:37 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by electriczipper

You don't have an answer that would justify your pompous post

tink981

Why in the world does a family of 8 need that large of a house. It looks like a hotel. Just seems like a waste to me. They couldn't possibly need all that space. Makes my home look like a doll house. And my husband and I work our a**es off just to afford that. Really does disgust me that people have all this money and then spend it on ludicrous things like 40 million dollar VACATION homes. If they are running out of ideas of what to do with their millions, they can always donate it to me and help get me out of debt. I probably work harder than them and only make about 40K a year. This past year, I got a $1,500 raise. $1,500 over the course of the year is only $62.50 a month. How would they handle living on that paycheck???

SuzyCreamCheese

Fugly House for a homewrecker and the children she bought!
Such opulence should not be supported.
It's no wonder her kids are F'ed up.
Neither one of these two losers will get a box office dime from this kid.

Truth

EWWW, I WOULDNT WANT THAT. TOTALLY FUGLY FIXER UPPER. I DOUBT THEY PAID CASH UPFRONT. MEANING THEY BETTER KEEP THEIR ASSES WORKING OR THAT IS THE NEXT PROPERTY ON THE FORECLOSURE LIST. IDIOT CELEBS DONT THINK AHEAD.

starselynn

Sick. Like, gross. When does it become to be too much?
If I was a multi-millionaire, I would soooo be donating to causes. Like seriously, whtf do you do in a place that big?? I can see a huge open space. but that place looks freaky.
oh well. To each, their own. I just think it's stupid :p

webreader

I heard that she keeps a messy house and give the kids free reign to do whatever they want- no discipline.

Another house to clutter-up.

Jen

Think of the electric bill...or the cleaning bill!! HOLY. Is that really worth $40 million "down payment" Now, they will really spend to keep that place up.